(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 10 Fashion
第十课 时尚
September 23
9月23日
What Should I Wear?
我该穿什么呢?
Read it!
读读看!
Susie and Alex are invited to a special lunch with the governor!
苏希和亚力克斯获邀与州长共进一场特别的午宴!
They won an award for their school test report.
他们以他们的学校考试报导赢得了一个奖项。
What should they wear?
他们该穿什么呢?
Can Alex wear jeans?
亚力克斯可以穿牛仔裤吗?
No! Jeans are casual!
不行!牛仔裤太休闲了!
Meeting the governor is very special.
和州长见面是个很特殊的场合,
He should wear nice pants, a nice shirt and a tie!
他应该穿上好看又正式的长裤和衬衫,还要系上领带!
Susie is wearing her new dress pants and jacket.
苏希要穿她新买的正式长裤和外套。
Conversation A
会话A
There you are, Alex.
亚力克斯,原来你在这里。
Hi, Susie. Were you looking for me?
嗨,苏希。妳刚刚在找我吗?
Yes! I have great news!
是啊!我有很棒的消息!
What news?
什么消息?
We won an award for our school test report!
我们的学校考试报导得了奖!
Wow! That's great.
哇!真棒。
The governor invited us to a special lunch.
州长邀请我们共进一场特别的午餐。
I'm excited!
我好兴奋喔!
But I have a problem.
可是我有个问题。
What problem?
什么问题?
What am I going to wear?
我要穿什么呢?
Conversation B
会话B
Congratulations, Alex! Susie told me about the award.
亚力克斯,恭喜你喔!苏希跟我说了你们得奖的事。
Thank you, Rob!
罗柏,谢谢你!
But I'm worried.
可是我很担心。
Why? What are you worried about?
为什么?你担心什么?
I want to wear the right thing.
我想穿得体的服装,
Can I wear jeans?
我可以穿牛仔裤吗?
No! You can't wear jeans to lunch with the governor.
不行!你不能穿牛仔裤去参加州长的午宴。
I can't?
不行吗?
No. Wear a nice pair of pants, a nice shirt and a tie!
不行。要穿好看又正式的长裤和衬衫,还要打领带!
Conversation C
会话C
Hi, Susie. The lunch with the governor is tomorrow.
嗨,苏希,明天就是和州长的午餐会了。
Are you excited?
妳兴奋吗?
Yes!
是啊!
What are you wearing?
妳要穿什么?
I'm wearing my new dress pants and jacket.
我要穿我新的正式套装长裤和外套。
I just bought them!
我才刚买而已!
That's good. You don't want to be too casual.
这样很好, 妳可不想穿得太休闲太随便。
I know. I won't.
我知道,我不会的。
Good. Meeting the governor is very special.
很好。和州长见面是个很特别的场合。
You're right.
妳说得对,
I'll call Alex. I can remind him, too.
我会打电话给亚力克斯, 我也可以提醒他。
Good idea.
好主意。