大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:出国做义工(2)
日期:2015-07-10 11:45

(单词翻译:单击)

October 17
10月17日
Read it!
读读看!
Blake is telling Mark and Susie about his time in Cambodia.
布雷克正在告诉马克和苏希他在柬埔寨的日子。
He volunteered at a clinic, where he gave sick people medicine.
他自愿在一间诊所当义工,替病人看病开药,
It was a great experience.
那是个很棒的经验。
He got to see Angkor Wat, which is a very famous place.
他借那个机会去参观吴哥窟,那是个名胜古迹。
He also learned a little about Cambodia's culture.
他还学到一点柬埔寨的文化,
It's very different from the culture in the USA!
远远有别于美国文化!

Conversation A (in the Jungle Cafe)
会话A(在丛林咖啡馆)
Rob had an interesting guest on the show today.
罗柏今天的节目有位很有趣的来宾,
Vic's a volunteer who works in Cambodia.
维基是一位在柬埔寨工作的义工。
Cool! I'd love to go there.
真酷!我很想去那里。
I went there during college.
我大学的时候去过,
I volunteered at a clinic there.
我自愿在一间诊所服务。
What was it like?
那是怎么样的经验?
Really fun!
非常有意思!
The language, culture and food are all really different.
那里的语言、文化和食物都非常不同。
How long did you volunteer there?
你在那里服务多久?
I was there for a year.
我在那里待了一年。

柬埔寨

Conversation B
会话B
What things did you do there?
你在那里做了哪些事?
Most of the time I helped sick people.
大部分的时间我帮助生病的人,
I gave them medicine.
替他们看病开药。
What did you like most about Cambodia?
你最喜欢柬埔寨的什么?
The people there were really nice!
那里的人民真的非常友善!
Many didn't have much money.
很多人都没什么钱,
But they welcomed me with lots of good food.
但是他们用很多好吃的食物招待我。
What did you like least?
你最不喜欢的是什么?
The weather. It was very hot and humid during the summer.
天气。 在夏天,天气又热又潮湿,
I felt sticky all summer long.
整个夏天我都因湿热而全身黏答答的。

Conversation C
会话C
Did you do anything for fun while you were there?
你在那里时有做些好玩的事吗?
Yes! Some friends and I traveled to Phnom Penh.
有啊!我和几个朋友去了金边,
We also saw Angkor Wat.
我们也去看了吴哥窟。
I've seen pictures of Angkor Wat. It is beautiful.
我看过吴哥窟的照片, 那里非常漂亮。
That's a very famous place.
那是个名胜。
Cambodia sounds like a great place to visit.
柬埔寨听起来是个游览的好地方。
It is. I had such a great experience there.
是啊。 我在那里有个非常棒的经验,
I want to go back someday!
有一天我想要再回去!

分享到