大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第143期:变魔术(2)
日期:2016-01-28 16:55

(单词翻译:单击)

March 31
3月31日
Read it!
读读看!
Susie will put on a magic show.
苏希将会举行一场魔术表演。
But she is a little out of practice, so she is doing simple tricks.
可是她有点疏于练习,所以只表演简单的戏法。
She won't pull a rabbit from a hat, but she can make a coin appear behind Abby's ear.
她不会从帽子里抓出兔子,但她可以从雅碧的耳朵后面变出一枚硬币,
How did she do it?
她是怎么变的?
That's a magician's secret.
这是魔术师的秘密。
She does a trick with money, too.
她又用钱变了一个魔术。
She folds up a $10 bill and makes it disappear.
她把一张十美元的钞票折起来,然后就变不见了。

Conversation A
会话A
Hi, Abby. Do you want to see a magic trick?
嗨,雅碧,妳想看个魔术戏法吗?
Sure. I didn't know you did magic tricks.
好啊,我不知道妳会变魔术。
I used to do them a lot.
我以前常变魔术,
But I'm a little out of practice.
可是现在有点生疏了。
OK, show me a trick.
好,变个魔术给我看。
Wait. I think I see something behind your ear.
等一下。我好像看到妳耳朵后面有个东西。
Hey! That was pretty cool.
嘿!好酷喔。
How did you do that?
妳是怎么变的?
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉妳,
It's a magician's secret.
这是魔术师的秘密。

大家说英语 魔术

Conversation B
会话B
I hear you're putting on a magic show.
我听说妳要举行一场魔术表演。
Yes. I'm going to do a few tricks for Jim's son's birthday party.
是啊。我要为吉姆儿子的生日派对表演一些魔术。
Will you pull a rabbit out of a hat?
妳会从帽子里抓出兔子吗?
No. I don't have a rabbit.
不会,我没有兔子。
So what kind of tricks will you do?
那妳会变什么魔术?
I'll make things appear and disappear.
我会把东西变出来以及变不见。
I'll show you.
我表演给你看。
Hey! That was great.
嘿!太棒了。
Can you do any card tricks?
妳会变纸牌魔术吗?
Sure. I'll show you one.
当然会,我表演给你看。

Conversation C
会话C
Hi, Alex. Do you want to see a magic trick?
嗨,亚力克斯,你想看个魔术戏法吗?
Sure. Susie: Give me a $10 bill.
好啊。苏希:给我一张十美元的钞票。
OK, here you go.
来,给妳。
I'll fold it up ... put it in my hand.
我把钞票折起来…放进手心里。
Hey! My money is gone!
嘿!我的钱不见了!
You made it disappear.
妳把钞票变不见了。
I did. Do you want me to make it appear?
没错。你要我把它变出来吗?
Please. And can you make something else disappear?
求求妳。妳可以把别的东西变不见吗?
Sure. What?
可以呀,什么东西?
Make all my work disappear!
把我所有的工作都变不见!

分享到
重点单词
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话