大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第369期:邮局二三事
日期:2018-04-02 13:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Hi, Taylor. I'm on my way to the post office. Do you need anything?
苏西:嗨,泰勒。我在去邮局的路上。你需要什么东西吗?
Taylor: No thanks. Why are you going to the post office?
泰勒:不,谢谢。为什么你要去邮局呢?
Susie: I have some letters to send.
苏西:我有一些信要寄。
Taylor: Do you just need to buy stamps?
泰勒:你只需要买邮票吗?
Susie: Yes.
苏西:是的。
Taylor: Then you don't need to go to the post office. I can help you.
泰勒:那么你就不需要去邮局了。我可以帮助你。
Susie: You can?
苏西:你可以?
Taylor: Sure. I can print postage on my computer.
泰勒:当然。我可以在我的电脑上打印邮资。
邮局二三事

Conversation B
对话B
Susie: So you can print your own stamps?
苏西:所以你可以打印你自己的邮票?
Taylor: Yes! You can print not only stamps but also postage for packages. I use Stamps.com. It's easy.
泰勒:是的!你不仅可以打印邮票,还可以印包裹的邮资。我是用Stamps.com。很方便。
Susie: Can you use Stamps.com to mail things overseas?
苏西:你能用Stamps.com来把东西邮寄到海外吗?
Taylor: Sure. You can send letters and packages anywhere in the world.
泰勒:当然。你可以把信件和包裹邮寄到世界上的任何地方。
Susie: That's very convenient.
苏西:太方便了。
Taylor: It really is. Now I don't have to wait in line. I'll show you how Stamps.com works.
泰勒:确实是。现在我不用排队等候了。我会给你演示一下Stamps.com是怎么工作的。
Susie: Thanks, Taylor.
苏西:谢谢你,泰勒。

Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Do you know the zip code for Denver, Linda?
泰勒:琳达,你知道丹佛的邮递区号吗?
Linda: No. But I can check online. What are you sending to Denver?
琳达:不知道。但是我可以上网查一下。你要把什么邮寄到丹佛?
Taylor: Our photo contest winner lives in Denver. I'm sending her prize.
泰勒:我们摄影比赛的优胜者住在丹佛。我要给她邮寄奖品。
Linda: Oh, OK. Can you give me the full address?
琳达:哦,好的。你能给我完整的地址吗?
Taylor: Sure. The address is 1233 First Street.
泰勒:当然。地址是第一街1233号。
Linda: Here it is. The zip code is 80204.
琳达:找到了。邮递区号是80204。
Taylor: Thanks, Linda. I'll get this in the mail right away!
泰勒:谢谢你,琳达。我会马上把这个写在邮件上!

分享到
重点单词
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话