(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Welcome back, Dr. Day. How are you?
罗布:欢迎回来,戴医生。最近怎么样?
Apple: I'm very well, thank you, Rob.
阿普尔:我很好,谢谢你,罗布。
Rob: Excellent. What advice do you have this morning?
罗布:好极了。你今早有带来什么建议吗?
Apple: Well, today, let's talk about dangerous diets.
阿普尔:恩,今天,让我们来谈一谈危险的节食。
Rob: OK. Dangerous diets... Wait! Aren't diets healthy?
罗布:好的。危险的节食...等一下!节食不健康吗?
Apple: Some are healthy. But not all of them. You have to be careful.
阿普尔:有些是健康的。但并不是所有。一定要当心。
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: What do you mean?
罗布:你的意思是?
Apple: Well, sometimes dieters don't eat enough. They only eat tiny amounts of food. They also exercise too much.
阿普尔:恩,有时候节食者没有吃足够的食物。他们只吃很少量的食物。但是锻炼却过量。
Rob: That isn't healthy?
罗布:这难道不健康吗?
Apple: No. You can only exercise with enough energy.
阿普尔:不健康。只有在有足够的能量的时候才能锻炼。
Rob: And your energy comes from your food.
罗布:而你的能量来自于你的食物。
Apple: Yes. You have to eat healthy food and exercise.
阿普尔:没错。你必须要健康饮食,还有锻炼。
Rob: Then you can be healthy!
罗布:然后你就能健康了!