(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Hey, Alex. Can I ask you a question?
琳达:嗨,阿莱克斯。我能问你一个问题吗?
Alex: Sure. What is it?
阿莱克斯:当然。什么问题?
Linda: Do you have a motorcycle?
琳达:你有摩托车吗?
Alex: Yes, I do. But I don't drive it very often.
阿莱克斯:是的,我有。但是我不经常骑。
Linda: Why not? Is it hard to drive?
琳达:为什么?是因为很难骑吗?
Alex: No, it isn't.
阿莱克斯:不,不是的。
Linda: Well, I want to get a motorcycle license. Can you teach me how to drive?
琳达:嗯,我想考一个摩托车驾照。你能教我怎么骑么?
Alex: Sure. I can teach you.
阿莱克斯:当然。我可以教你。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hi, Linda. Why are you looking at motorcycles on your iPad?
泰勒:嗨,琳达。为什么你在iPad上看摩托车呢?
Linda: Hey, Taylor. I want to get one.
琳达:嗨,泰勒。我想买一辆。
Taylor: Really? Why?
泰勒:真的吗?为什么?
Linda: Motorcycles are a lot of fun. They can go really fast.
琳达:摩托车很有意思。可以骑非常快。
Taylor: They are also very dangerous!
泰勒:不过摩托车也很危险!
Linda: You worry too much. I don't even know how to drive a motorcycle, yet.
琳达:你太过忧虑了。我甚至都不知道要如何骑一辆摩托车。
Taylor: That's why I'm worried.
泰勒:这就是我为什么担心的。
Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Don't worry, Taylor. Alex is going to teach me. And he's a good driver.
琳达:别担心,泰勒。阿莱克斯要教我了。他是一个好的骑手。
Taylor: But there are some bad drivers out there. What if somebody hits you?
泰勒:但是有一些很差的骑手。要是撞到你了怎么办?
Linda: I'll practice in safe places because I'm learning. I won't drive on the road yet.
琳达:我会在安全的地方练习,因为我正在学习。我现在不会在路上驾驶的。
Taylor: That's good. But still...
泰勒:那还好。但是...
Linda: Taylor, you worry too much!
琳达:泰勒,你太过担心了!
Taylor: OK. But please be safe.
泰勒:好吧。但是一定注意安全。