(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
James: So, Tina, have you checked out the new city pool, yet?
詹姆斯:蒂娜,你去过新的市立游泳池了吗?
Tina: No, I haven't. And I probably won't.
蒂娜:还没有,而且我大概也不会去。
James: Why not? You like to swim, don't you?
詹姆斯:为什么不去?你喜欢游泳吧?
Tina: Actually, I'm not able to swim. I never learned how.
蒂娜:其实我不会游泳,我从没学过。
James: Really? I thought everyone knew how to swim!
詹姆斯:真的吗?我以为所有人都会游泳!
Tina: Not me. I'm not a big fan of the water.
蒂娜:我不会。我不喜欢水。
James: But you should learn to swim if you can.
詹姆斯:可是只要有机会,你就应该去学游泳。
Conversation B
对话B
Tina: Susie, can you swim?
蒂娜:苏西,你会游泳吗?
Susie: Of course! I learned as a child, and I can dive, too.
苏西:当然会!我从小就学会了,而且我也会跳水。
Tina: Are you a good swimmer?
蒂娜:你游得很好吗?
Susie: Yes, I'm pretty good. Can't you swim?
苏西:是啊,我还挺会游的。你不会游泳吗?
Tina: No. I never learned. But I think that I should learn.
蒂娜:不会,我从没学过。可是我认为我应该去学。
Susie: Swimming is a pleasant activity. You'd enjoy it.
苏西:游泳是让人很愉悦的活动,你一定会喜欢的。
Tina: Maybe. If I have the courage to try.
蒂娜:也许吧,如果我有勇气尝试的话。
Susie: You do! Sign up for lessons at the new city pool!
苏西:你一定有的!去新的市立游泳池报名上课吧!