(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Linda! How are you? We were all so worried about you.
苏西:琳达!你怎么样了?我们都很担心你。
Linda: I'm OK. But my face still hurts.
琳达:我很好。但是我的脸受伤了。
Susie: What happened?
苏西:发生什么事了?
Linda: I was careless. I drove the motorcycle too fast. Then I hit the sidewalk.
琳达:我太粗心了。我骑摩托车骑得太快了。然后我就撞到了人行横道。
Susie: And you had to go to the emergency room. Did an ambulance take you?
苏西:然后你就不得不去急诊室了。是救护车送你的吗?
Linda: No, Alex did. I felt sorry for him. He was so worried.
琳达:不,是阿莱克斯。我对他感觉很抱歉。他非常担心。
Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Are you going to be OK, Linda?
阿莱克斯:琳达,你还好吧?
Linda: Yes. Did I damage your motorcycle?
琳达:还好。我有没有撞坏你的摩托车?
Alex: No, it's fine. I'm just worried about you.
阿莱克斯:不,摩托车没事。我只是担心你。
Linda: I'm fine. The doctor took good care of me. And the nurses were really nice.
琳达:我没事。医生对我关怀备至。并且护士也真的很好。
Alex: So do you still want to learn to ride a motorcycle?
阿莱克斯:那你还想要学习骑摩托车吗?
Linda: Yes, I do! I want to ride again soon. But I won't go so fast.
琳达:是的,我想!我想赶快就能再骑。但是我不会再骑那么快了。
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Linda is going to be OK. I'm so glad!
泰勒:琳达不会有事的。我真高兴!
Ben: Me, too. But she should be more careful!
本:我也是。但是她应该更小心一些!
Taylor: Yes, she should. She doesn't want to go to the hospital again.
泰勒:没错,她应该更小心。她不想再去医院了。
Ben: No one really likes to go to the hospital.
本:没有人真的喜欢去医院。
Taylor: I don't. I don't like to be sick or hurt.
泰勒:我就不喜欢去。我不喜欢生病或者受伤。
Ben: I was only in the hospital one time.
本:我只住过一次院。
Taylor: When was that?
泰勒:那是什么时候?
Ben: When I was born!
本:我出生的时候!