(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Alex, there's a coffee truck outside.
泰勒:阿莱克斯,外面有一辆咖啡车。
Alex: Great! I love coffee.
阿莱克斯:太棒了!我爱咖啡。
Taylor: I'm taking orders. What do you want?
泰勒:我在帮大家点餐。你要什么?
Alex: Can I have a cappuccino, please?
阿莱克斯:我可以点一杯卡布奇诺吗?
Taylor: Sure. Do you want regular or non-fat milk?
泰勒:当然。你要普通牛奶还是脱脂牛奶?
Alex: Regular, please. I'm not on a diet.
阿莱克斯:请帮我加普通牛奶。我没有在节食。
Taylor: OK, Alex. But Linda wants non-fat milk in her coffee.
泰勒:阿莱克斯,没问题。可是琳达的咖啡要加脱脂牛奶。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Do you want some coffee, Rob?
泰勒:罗布,你想要咖啡吗?
Rob: Yes, please, Taylor. Where are you going? The Jungle Cafe?
罗布:好的,我要,泰勒。你要去哪里?丛林咖啡馆吗?
Taylor: No. I'm going outside. There's a coffee truck in the parking lot.
不是,我要去外面。有一辆咖啡车停在停车场。
Rob: Oh, great. Can you get me a snack, too, please?
罗布:太好了。可以麻烦你再帮我点一份点心吗?
Taylor: Sure. Do you want a muffin?
泰勒:没问题。你要麦芬吗?
Rob: Yes. Do they have chocolate muffins?
罗布:好的,他们有巧克力麦芬吗?
Taylor: I can ask.
泰勒:我可以问问看。