大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第385期:夏季奥运会(1)
日期:2018-04-28 11:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: We have a very special guest today. Welcome, Rebecca Runner!
罗布:我们今天请来了一位特殊嘉宾。欢迎丽贝卡·朗纳!
Becky: Please call me Becky. Rebecca is too formal.
贝姬:请叫我贝姬。丽贝卡太正式了。
Rob: Sure thing! So, Becky, what is happening tomorrow?
罗布:没问题!那么,贝姬,明天有什么活动?
Becky: Tomorrow is the first day of the Olympic Games.
贝姬:明天是奥运会的第一天。
Rob: Yes, the Summer Olympics begin tomorrow in Rio de Janeiro.
罗布:没错,夏季奥运会明天会在里约日内卢开幕。
Becky: I love the Olympics, so I'm really happy.
贝姬:我喜爱奥运会,所以我真的很高兴。
Rob: Me, too! The Olympics are exciting.
罗布:我也是!奥运会太刺激了。

夏季奥运会

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: You went to the 2008 Olympic Games, right, Becky?
罗布:你参加了2008年的奥运会,是吧,贝姬?
Becky: Yes, I won two gold medals in 2008.
贝姬:是的,我在2008年赢得了两枚金牌。
Rob: What events did you win?
罗布:你赢过什么项目?
Becky: I won the women's 800 meters and 1,500 meters races.
贝姬:我赢得过女子800米和1500米的赛跑。
Rob: That's wonderful.
罗布:太厉害了。
Becky: Thank you.
贝姬:谢谢。
Rob: Will you watch the races to see who wins this year?
罗布:你会关注今年获得这两项赛事的选手吗?
Becky: Oh, yes. I can't wait to see it.
贝姬:哦,是的。我都等不及去看了。

Conversation C
对话C
Rob: So, Becky, how does one win an Olympic gold medal?
罗布:那么,贝姬,要怎样才能赢得一枚奥运金牌呢?
Becky: Well, you need to train very hard. And you have to believe in yourself.
贝姬:嗯,你要非常刻苦的训练。并且你还要相信自己。
Rob: Because if you don't believe, you won't succeed!
罗布:因为如果你不相信自己,你就不会成功!
Becky: Yes, that's right. You have to run a lot of races before you can get to the Olympics.
贝姬:是的,没错。在进入奥运会之前,你必须跑很多赛事。
Rob: And you have to win most of them.
罗布:然后你还必须赢下其中的大多数。
Becky: Yes, and that's not easy!
贝姬:是的,这可并不容易!

分享到