(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Susie: OK, Alex, are you ready for the next hill?
苏西:好的,阿莱克斯,你准备好去下一座山丘了吗?
Alex: I think so, Susie. But I'm falling down a lot!
阿莱克斯:应该可以了,苏西。但是我一直摔倒!
Susie: Don't worry, Alex. People always fall when they are learning.
苏西:别担心,阿莱克斯。人们学习的过程中总会摔倒的。
Alex: I know. But I'm also getting tired.
阿莱克斯:我知道。但是我也有点疲惫了。
Susie: Stop making excuses! Let's get back up the mountain.
苏西:不要在找借口了!我们回山上去吧。
Alex: Why are you so confident?
阿莱克斯:为什么你这么自信?
Susie: I ski a lot, so I seldom fall.
苏西:我经常滑雪,所以我很少摔倒。
Alex: Someday I'll be as good as you!
阿莱克斯:总有一天我会像你滑得一样好的!
Conversation B
对话B
James: Hey, Linda. Did Alex like downhill skiing?
詹姆斯:嗨,琳达。阿莱克斯喜欢高山滑雪吗?
Linda: Yes. He and Susie had a marvelous time.
琳达:是的。他和苏西玩儿得很开心。
James: Did you ask if he wants to go skiing again?
詹姆斯:你有没有问过他是否想再去滑雪?
Linda: Yes. He said it was harder than he thought, but he still wants to go again.
琳达:问了。他说比他自己想象的要更难,但是他还是想再去。
James: So the extra sweater was a good idea.
詹姆斯:所以多穿一件毛衣是个好主意。
Linda: Yes. I guess so.
琳达:没错。我想是这样的。
James: Maybe we should go skiing sometime.
詹姆斯:也许我们也应该找个时间去滑雪。
Linda: Sure. That sounds fun. But let's invite Alex and Susie, too!
琳达:当然。听起来很有意思。我们也叫上阿莱克斯和苏西吧!