(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Susie: This is the last rally of the match.
苏西:这是这场比赛的最后一球了。
Alex: Yes... Wow! That's it! The match is over.
阿莱克斯:是的...哇!就这样!比赛结束了。
Susie: Are you sure? The player hit the ball.
苏西:你确定吗?那个球员回击了球。
Alex: I think the ball touched the ground first.
阿莱克斯:我认为球先落了地了。
Susie: No, before the ball reached the ground, the player hit it.
苏西:不,在球落地之前,那名球员打到了。
Alex: You could be right... Yes, you are. The referee says they will keep playing!
阿莱克斯:可能你是对的...是的,你是对的。裁判表示要继续比赛!
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Hey, Alex! Did you enjoy watching volleyball with Susie?
罗布:嗨,阿莱克斯!你和苏西一起看排球看得开心吗?
Alex: Oh, yes. The matches were good, and the crowds were a lot of fun.
阿莱克斯:哦,喜欢。比赛很精彩,观众也很热情。
Rob: Were the players skillful?
罗布:球员水平都很高?
Alex: Yes, we saw some excellent serves, some amazing returns and lots of strong blocks.
阿莱克斯:是啊,我们看到了一些很精彩的发球、回球还有很多强势的拦网。
Rob: Great. So Susie should have a good news story.
罗布:太棒了。那苏西的报道应该很精彩。
Alex: Oh, yes. We'll make the report very interesting.
阿莱克斯:哦,是的。我们会让报道非常有趣的。