(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Welcome to the program, Mr. Hardware!
罗布:欢迎来到我们的节目,哈德维尔先生!
Hank: Thank you, Rob. Please call me Hank.
汉克:谢谢,罗布。请称呼我为汉克吧。
Rob: OK. Hank, you own the local hardware store. What do you sell there?
罗布:好的。汉克,你有一家当地的五金店。你都卖什么?
Hank: We sell tools and supplies.
汉克:我们卖各种工具和五金用品。
Rob: What kinds of supplies do you sell?
罗布:你们卖哪种五金用品?
Hank: Everything! If you need to paint or fix something, we have the materials.
汉克:什么都有!你如果需要上油漆或者修理东西,我们都有各式材料。
Rob: That's great! I might stop by myself.
罗布:太棒了!我说不定会自己过去看看
Conversation B
对话B
Hank: Are you building something? We have a lot of nails.
汉克:你要做什么东西吗?我们有很多钉子。
Rob: No, but I need to fix some things. Do you have glue?
罗布:没有,可是我需要修理东西。你们有黏胶吗?
Hank: Sure. We have rope, too.
汉克:当然有。我们也有绳子。
Rob: I just need glue.
罗布:我只需要黏胶。
Hank: There are different glues for different projects.
汉克:我们有各种不同黏胶,适合各种不同的物品。
Rob: Can you tell me which glue to buy?
罗布:你可以告诉我该买哪种黏胶吗?
Hank: Yes! We can give advice!
汉克:可以!我们会提供你一些建议!
Rob: Well, then I have lots of questions!
罗布:好,那我有很多问题要问!