(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 10 Life
第十课 生活
November 24
11月24日
Mark Has a Baby?
马克有个婴儿?
Read it!
读读看!
Mark will babysit tonight.
马克今晚要当保姆照顾小孩。
He will watch a friend's baby.
他会帮忙看顾朋友的宝宝,
But he knows nothing about babies.
但是他对婴儿一无所知。
Rob tells him some things.
罗柏告诉他一些事情:
Mark can feed the baby.
马克可以喂宝宝;
He can play with him. And he can change his diaper.
他可以跟他玩; 还可以帮他换尿布。
But Mark is still worried.
但是马克还是很担心,
Jim tells him not to worry.
吉姆告诉他别担心。
He can give the baby a bottle and put him to bed.
他可以给宝宝奶瓶喝奶,哄他睡觉。
Conversation A
会话A
I don't know, Trina.
我不知道耶,崔娜。
No one else can help you?
没有其他人可以帮妳吗?
Are you sure?
妳确定吗?
OK, I can babysit. But just for an hour or two!
好吧,我可以帮妳照顾孩子。 但是最多一、两个小时!
Oh, no . . .
喔,真糟…
What's wrong, Mark? You look worried.
马克,发生了什么事? 你一脸担心的样子。
I am. I know nothing about babies.
我的确很担心, 我对婴儿一无所知。
Why are you worried about that?
你为什么要担心这件事?
I have to babysit my friend Trina's baby tonight.
今晚我得要帮我的朋友崔娜照顾她的宝宝。
Conversation B
会话B
Hey, Mark, what are you doing?
嘿,马克,你在做什么?
I'm reading about babies online.
我在上网阅读一些有关婴儿的事。
Babies? Why?
婴儿?为什么?
Are you going to have one?
你快要有孩子了吗?
No! I'm babysitting a baby boy tonight.
不是!我今晚要帮忙看顾一个男婴。
How do you take care of a baby?
你要怎么照顾一个宝宝啊?
Well, you feed him.
嗯,你喂他,
You play with him.
跟他玩,
You change his diaper.
替他换尿片。
Is that all?
就只这样吗?
I don't know.
我不知道啊。
I don't know anything about babies!
我对婴儿一无所知!
Conversation C
会话C
Jim, you're a dad. You know about babies.
吉姆,你是爸爸, 你对婴儿有经验。
I'm watching a friend's baby tonight.
我今晚要照顾一个朋友的宝宝,
What do I do?
我要怎么做?
How old is the baby?
宝宝有多大?
He's 8 months old.
他八个月大。
His mother will tell you his schedule.
那他妈妈会告诉你他的日常习惯,
You just follow that.
你就依照那个时程。
Give him a bottle. Play with him. Put him to bed.
给他喝奶、 跟他玩、 哄他睡觉。
That sounds easy.
听起来很容易。
It is. You'll be fine.
是很容易, 你没问题的。