(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Susie! I heard that you are going to Computex.
琳达:苏西!我听说你要去参观国际计算机展。
Susie: Yes. It will be an interesting trade show.
苏西:是啊,那会是一场很有趣的商展。
Linda: You aren't going to see video games, are you?
琳达:你不会是去看电动玩具吧?
Susie: No. I'm interested in a robot personal assistant.
苏西:不是啦,我感兴趣的是一个个人助理机器人。
Linda: Are you going to buy one?
琳达:你会买吗?
Susie: Maybe. But I can't buy one at the show.
苏西:也许吧。可是在展场上没办法买。
Linda: Then what will you do there?
琳达:那你在那里会做什么?
Susie: I'll look at all the new technologies.
苏西:我会去看所有的新科技产品。
Conversation B
对话B
Linda: So you're going to see what is available?
琳达:所以,你会去看看有哪些产品可以买?
Susie: Yes. But I'll also see things that are coming in the future!
苏西:是啊。可是我也会看看未来有哪些即将出现的产品!
Linda: I'm curious. Do companies make money at the show?
琳达:我很好奇。企业在展览会里会赚钱吗?
Susie: Yes, they do. They take orders. But sometimes they give things away, too.
苏西:会啊,他们会接受客户订单。不过他们有时候也会送赠品。
Linda: Maybe they'll give you a robot!
琳达:也许他们会送你一个机器人!
Susie: I doubt it. I'm just a journalist. But maybe I'll get a free T-shirt!
苏西:我看不太可能。我只是个记者,可是说不定会得到一件免费的T恤!