(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Alex, where are you going?
苏西:阿莱克斯,你要去哪里?
Alex: I'm going to the Jungle Café. I want a sugar cookie.
阿莱克斯:我要去丛林咖啡馆。我想要一块糖果曲奇。
Susie: Yummy! Can you get me one, too?
苏西:那很好吃!你能给我也买一片吗?
Alex: OK, I'll buy you two.
阿莱克斯:好的,我给你买两片。
Susie: No, I only want one cookie.
苏西:不,我只想要一片。
Alex: What? You just said, "Get me two."
阿莱克斯:什么?你刚刚说“给我带两片。”
Susie: No, I said, "Get me one, too."
苏西:不是,我说的是“给我也带一片。”
Alex: Oh! OK. Sorry, I didn't hear you correctly.
阿莱克斯:哦!好吧。抱歉,我听错了。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: What are you looking at, Linda?
泰勒:你在看什么,琳达?
Linda: It's just a fashion app.
琳达:这是一款时尚APP。
Taylor: Are there any good deals on there?
泰勒:上面有什么比较划算的吗?
Linda: Well, this cute pair of shoes is only $25.
琳达:恩,这双可爱的鞋子只要25美元。
Taylor: Buy them!
泰勒:买吧!
Linda: Huh? Are you leaving?
琳达:哈?你要走了?
Taylor: No. Why do you ask?
泰勒:不是。为什么你这么问?
Linda: You said, "Bye then."
琳达:你说的是“那就拜拜吧。”
Taylor: Oh! No! I said, "Buy them." You should buy those shoes!
泰勒:哦!不!我说的是“买下吧。”你应该买下这双鞋!