(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 12 Around Town
第十二课 城镇地标
April 27
4月27日
Getting a Driver's License
考驾照
Read it!
读读看!
Taylor wants a driver's license. She took a course in Vancouver.
泰乐想要取得驾照。她在温哥华上过驾训课,
But she still needs to take two tests.
但她还需要参加两项考试。
How can she get one?
她要如何参加考试呢?
Rob has to renew his license at the DMV.
罗柏必须到监理处更换驾照,
Rob and Taylor can go together.
罗柏和泰乐可以一起去。
At the DMV, Taylor applies for her license.
泰乐在监理处申请了考驾照,
Can she pass the tests?
她能够通过测验吗?
Conversation A
会话A
What are you doing, Taylor?
泰乐,妳在做什么?
I'm looking for information online.
我在网络上找信息,
I want to get a driver's license.
我想要取得驾照。
Oh. You don't have a license?
哦,妳没有驾照?
No, not yet. When I lived in Vancouver, I took a driving course.
没有,还没有。我住在温哥华的时候,上过驾训课程,
But I don't have a license.
可是我还没有驾照。
I see. How's your driving?
原来如此。妳车开得怎么样?
It's pretty good. I practiced a lot.
开得还不错, 我经常练习。
Good. You have to take a driving test at the DMV.
那好,妳必须到监理处去参加驾驶考试。
Conversation B
会话B
Do I need to bring anything?
我需要带什么东西吗?
Yes. You need to bring ID and money to pay the fee.
需要。妳需要带身分证和支付费用的钱。
I can do that. But I don't know how to get there.
这没问题, 可是我不知道怎么到那里去。
Actually, I need to go to the DMV to renew my license.
实际上,我需要到监理处去更换我的驾照,
I can take you there.
我可以带妳去。
Really? Great!
真的吗?太好了!
We can go after work today.
我们可以今天下班后去。
Sure! See you then.
好!到时候见。
Conversation C
会话C
Well, here we are! Welcome to the DMV.
好,我们到了!欢迎来到监理处。
Now what do we do?
现在我们要怎么办?
There's a sign over there. We can go there to apply for your license.
那里有个指标, 我们可以到那里去申请考妳的驾照。
First I take a written test, right?
我首先必须参加笔试,对不对?
Yes. Then you take a driving test.
没错,然后再参加路考。
Last, you pay the fee.
最后再支付费用。
And then I'll have my license!
然后我就可以拿到驾照了!
If you pass both tests.
如果妳两项考试都通过的话。