(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 10 Health
第十课 健康专题
February 23
2月23日
My Eyes Hurt
眼睛痛
Read it!
读读看!
Rob stares at his computer too much. His eyes hurt.
罗柏盯着计算机看的时间太长了,他的眼睛很痛。
He needs to take better care of his eyes.
他对自己的眼睛必须更加照顾,
He only has one pair!
他只有一双眼睛呀!
Abby gives him some advice.
雅碧为他提供了一些忠告。
One of Rob's contacts is bothering him.
罗柏有一侧的隐形眼镜戴起来不舒服,
He can take it out, but how can he clean it?
他可以拿下隐形眼镜,可是他要怎么清洁呢?
Jim tells him to put it in his mouth.
吉姆叫他把隐形眼镜放进嘴里,
But that could give Rob an eye infection!
可是这样可能会导致罗柏的眼睛感染病菌!
Conversation A
会话A
Oh, my eyes hurt.
噢,我的眼睛好痛。
You stare at that computer too much.
你盯着计算机看的时间太长了,
That's not good for your eyes.
这样对你的眼睛不好。
I know. But I have to finish my work.
是啊,可是我必须完成我的工作。
Do you take breaks?
你会休息吗?
Uh, sometimes.
呃,有时候。
You should give your eyes a break every 20 minutes.
你应该每二十分钟就让眼睛休息一下。
Really? That often?
真的吗?这么频繁?
Yes. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
没错,每二十分钟就该看二十英尺远的东西看二十秒。
Conversation B
会话B
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢妳的忠告。
I should take better care of my eyes.
我应该好好照顾我的眼睛。
Yes. You only have one pair!
是啊,你只有一双眼睛呢!
I know.
我知道。
When was the last time you saw an eye doctor?
你上次看眼科是什么时候?
Maybe 5 years ago.
大概五年前吧。
You should see one again.
你应该再去看一次眼科,
Everyone should see an eye doctor every two years.
每个人都应该每两年看一次眼科。
OK. How do you know all this?
好吧。妳怎么知道这些事情?
My dad is an eye doctor!
我爸爸就是眼科医生!
Conversation C
会话C
Hi, Rob. Are you OK?
嗨,罗柏,你还好吗?
Yes. But one of my contacts is bothering me.
还好,可是我有一边的隐形眼镜戴起来不太舒服。
Take it out.
那就拿下来嘛。
I would. But how can I clean it in here?
我也想, 可是我在这里怎么清洁隐形眼镜?
Just put it in your mouth.
放进嘴里含一下就好啦,
Then you can put it in your eye.
然后就可以再戴上去了。
No thanks!
不用了,谢谢!
That's a good way to get an eye infection!
那是得到眼睛感染的好方法!
Really? I do it all the time.
真的吗?我经常这么做呢。