(单词翻译:单击)
December 31
12月31日
Read it!
读读看!
This winter, don't be scared of your energy bill!
今年冬天,不要害怕你的电费!
Here's how you can save money:
下面就是你怎么样可以节省电费
1. If you have windows that face west, leave the curtains open during the afternoon.
1.如果你有面朝西边的窗户,下午的时候就把窗帘打开,
The sun will warm the room.
太阳会使房间暖和。
2. If a window has a leak, put plastic or heavy curtains over it.
2.如果窗户有细缝,用塑料膜或厚重的窗帘盖住它。
3. Keep your curtains shut at night.
3.晚上把窗帘拉上,
This will help keep warm air inside.
那可以让暖气留在屋内。
Conversation A
会话A
Welcome back, Mark! How was your trip?
马克,欢迎回来! 你的旅程如何?
It was too short!
太短了!
But my family was happy to see me.
不过我的家人很高兴看到我。
But you don't look happy.
但是你看起来并不高兴。
I made a big mistake when I left for my trip.
我出门的时候犯了个很大的错误。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I forgot to turn off my heater!
我忘了关暖气!
I'm scared to see my bill now.
现在我非常怕看到我的账单。
Oh, no! Try to save extra energy now.
喔,真糟糕! 试着从现在开始节省能源,
Then maybe your bill won't be so high.
那么你的账单可能不会那么高。
Conversation B
会话B
How can I do that?
我要怎么做?
I have to use the heater. It's freezing outside!
我必须要用暖气机啊,外面冻死了!
Well, do you have any windows that face west?
嗯,你有窗户是面朝西边吗?
Yeah, I do. Why?
有啊,那又如何?
Leave the curtains on those windows open during the day.
白天的时候记得把那些窗户的窗帘打开,
The afternoon sunshine will warm the room.
下午的阳光可以让房间暖和起来。
I can do that!
那我做得到!
What else should I do?
我还应该要做什么?
Close the curtains at night.
晚上的时候把窗帘拉上,
Curtains help keep out the cold air.
窗帘可以把冷空气阻隔在外。
Conversation C
会话C
Some of my windows have leaks.
我有一些窗户有细缝,
Cold air gets in, even when the windows are shut.
即使窗户关着的时候,冷空气也会跑进来。
Cover those windows with plastic.
把那些窗户用塑料膜盖起来,
That can help. Or buy very heavy curtains.
那应该会有帮助, 或是买厚重的窗帘。
Those will help me save money on my energy bill next month!
这些方法可以帮助我节省下个月的电费!
There is another thing you can do.
还有一件事你可以做。
What's that?
什么事?
Just keep the temperature low.
把气温调低。
It might feel a little uncomfortable, but you'll save a lot of money!
你可能会有点不太舒服,但是你可以省下很多钱!