大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第469期:被困电梯(2)
日期:2018-10-19 13:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Why didn't we take the stairs?
琳达:为什么我们不走楼梯呢?
Alex: I always use the elevator. I'm just lazy.
阿莱克斯:我总是坐电梯。我就是懒。
Linda: Don't feel bad. This isn't your fault.
琳达:别自责。这不是你的错。
Alex: I guess, but what are we going to do? We're stuck in the elevator!
阿莱克斯:大概吧,但是我们要做什么?我们被困在电梯里了!
Linda: Well, shouting didn't work, and the emergency button didn't do anything.
琳达:恩,喊叫是没用的,紧急按钮也没起作用。
Alex: Maybe our friends will look for us soon.
阿莱克斯:也许我们的朋友一会儿会找我们。

被困电梯

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Did you ask Linda for some super glue?
罗布:你有让琳达带一些强力胶过来吗?
Taylor: Yes, and she promised to bring some to us.
泰勒:有,她答应会给我们带一些过来。
Rob: Then where is it? You called her 15 minutes ago.
罗布:那在哪里呢?你是15分钟前给她打的电话。
Taylor: True. I'll call her again.
泰勒:是啊。我再给她打一遍。
Rob: She isn't at her desk?
罗布:她不在位子上?
Taylor: I guess not. Can you go and look for her?
泰勒:我想不在。你能去找找她吗?
Rob: Sure. Or maybe I'll search for some super glue myself.
罗布:没问题。没准我能自己找到一些强力胶。

Conversation C
对话C
Alex: Taylor, Linda is stuck in the elevator!
阿莱克斯:泰勒,琳达被困在电梯里了!
Taylor: What? You trapped Linda in the elevator!
泰勒:什么?你把琳达困在了电梯里!
Alex: No. We were both in the elevator, and it stopped between floors.
阿莱克斯:不是。我们当时都在电梯里,电梯停在楼层之间了。
Taylor: How did you get out?
泰勒:那你是怎么出来的?
Alex: The elevator doors finally opened, and I climbed out. But Linda isn't tall enough!
阿莱克斯:电梯的们最后打开了,然后我爬了出来。但是琳达不够高!
Taylor: Well, let's find Rob. Then we'll save Linda.
泰勒:恩,让我们找一下罗布吧。然后我们就能救出琳达了。

分享到
重点单词
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • gluen. 胶,胶水,胶粘物 vt. 粘贴,紧附于