(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: I know! You should invite Linda to the arcade, too.
罗布:我知道了!你也应该邀请琳达一起去游乐中心。
Alex: Good idea! But will she come?
阿莱克斯:好主意!但是她会来么?
Rob: I think so. Arcades are fun. You can play racing games, basketball games and air hockey.
罗布:我想会的。游乐中心很有意思。你可以玩赛车、篮球和桌上曲棍球。
Alex: That's true. If I invite her, maybe she'll forgive me.
阿莱克斯:没错。如果我邀请她,也许她会原谅我的。
Rob: Maybe. And you should invite one more person.
罗布:也许。你应该再邀请一个人。
Alex: Who's that?
阿莱克斯:谁啊?
Rob: Me! I love arcades!
罗布:我!我喜欢游乐中心。
Alex: OK. You can come, too.
阿莱克斯:好的。你也可以来。
Conversation B
对话B
James: How fun! I love playing arcade games.
詹姆斯:多有趣!我喜欢玩儿游乐中心的项目。
Linda: Me, too. This was a good idea. I'm not mad at you anymore, Alex.
琳达:我也是。这是个好想法。阿莱克斯,我不生你的气了。
Alex: I'm glad. I'll never forget Valentine's Day again!
阿莱克斯:我真高兴。我再也不会忘记情人节了!
James: Will Rob be here soon?
詹姆斯:罗布一会儿会过来吗?
Alex: Yeah, he wouldn't miss going to the arcade!
阿莱克斯:是啊,他不会错过去游乐中心的!
Linda: Good. I need to play air hockey with him.
琳达:太好了。我要和他一起打桌上曲棍球。
Alex: Why?
阿莱克斯:为什么?
Linda: He always beats me, but today I'm going to win!
琳达:他总是击败我,但是今天我要赢!