大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第413期:中秋月圆(1)
日期:2018-06-13 13:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Good morning, Susie!
阿莱克斯:苏西,早上好!
Susie: Hi, Alex. You look very happy this morning.
苏西:嗨,阿莱克斯。你今早看起来很高兴啊。
Alex: I am! Today is one of my favorite holidays!
阿莱克斯:我是很高兴!今天是我最喜欢的节日!
Susie: What holiday is today?
苏西:今天是什么节日?
Alex: Today is Mid-Autumn Festival!
阿莱克斯:今天是中秋节!
Susie: Oh! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
苏西:哦!中秋节快乐!
Alex: Thank you!
阿莱克斯:谢谢!
Susie: Is Mid-Autumn Festival always on September 15th?
苏西:中秋节总是在9月15日吗?
Alex: No. Sometimes it is earlier, and sometimes it is later.
阿莱克斯:不是。有时候会早一些,有时候会晚一些。

中秋月圆

Conversation B
对话B
Susie: What activities do you do at Mid-Autumn Festival?
苏西:中秋节你都做什么活动?
Alex: I eat mooncakes. I have one for you.
阿莱克斯:我会吃月饼。我给你带了一个。
Susie: Thank you, Alex. Why are they called mooncakes?
苏西:谢谢你,阿莱克斯。为什么叫它们月饼呢?
Alex: Most mooncakes look like the moon.
阿莱克斯:因为大多数的月饼看起来像月亮一样。
Susie: Oh! Of course.
苏西:哦!当然了。
Alex: There is always a full moon on Mid-Autumn Festival.
阿莱克斯:中秋节总是会有满月的。
Susie: Do you make mooncakes at home?
苏西:你在家做月饼吗?
Alex: Sure! I like to make mooncakes.
阿莱克斯:当然!我喜欢做月饼。

Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, Rob!
琳达:罗布,中秋快乐!
Rob: Thanks, Linda.
罗布:谢谢你,琳达
Linda: How do you usually celebrate?
琳达:你通常是怎么过中秋的呢?
Rob: I like to get together with friends and family. Mid-Autumn Festival is an important family holiday for Chinese people.
罗布:我喜欢和亲朋好友聚在一起。对中国人来说,中秋节是很重要的一个家庭节日。
Linda: That's great. Do you stay up until midnight?
琳达:太棒了。你们会熬到午夜吗?
Rob: Sometimes, but we usually just have a barbecue and admire the moon.
罗布:有时候会,但是我们通常只是一起吃烤肉,然后赏月。
Linda: A barbecue?
琳达:烤肉?
Rob: Yes. It's a tradition!
罗布:是的。那是一种传统!

分享到