大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第104期:保暖衣物
日期:2015-11-27 15:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 11 Fashion
第十一课 时尚
January 26
1月26日
Warm Clothes for Cold Weather
保暖衣物
Read it!
读读看!
Abby is wearing a short-sleeved shirt in the winter.
雅碧在冬天穿着一件短袖衬衫。
Why? She read a weather report in the newspaper yesterday.
为什么?因为她在昨天的报纸上看到了一则气象报告,
It said, "Tomorrow will be warm and sunny."
那则报导指出:明天会是温暖晴朗的天气。
But the report was wrong!
可是气象报告错了!
Her outfit isn't good for today's weather.
她的衣服不适合今天的天气。
Taylor needs winter clothes.
泰乐需要冬季服装,
Many of her winter clothes are still in Vancouver.
许多她的冬季服装都还放在温哥华。
Her coat is too thin.
她的外套太薄了,
Rob has a heavy coat.
罗柏有一件厚重的大衣,
Taylor wants a thick coat, too.
泰乐也想要一件厚大衣。

Conversation A
会话A
Why are you wearing that shirt, Abby?
雅碧,妳为什么穿这件衬衫?
This weather is too cold for short-sleeved shirts.
今天天气太冷了,不适合穿短袖衬衫。
I know, Susie.
苏希,我知道。
Why didn't you wear winter clothes?
妳为什么不穿冬天衣服?
I read the weather report in the newspaper yesterday.
我昨天在报纸上看到一则气象报告,
It said, "Tomorrow will be warm and sunny!"
内容说:明天会是温暖晴朗的天气!
Oh. The weather report isn't always right!
喔。气象报告不一定正确!
I know that now!
我现在终于知道!

大家说英语 保暖衣物

Conversation B
会话B
Hi, Abby. How are you?
嗨,雅碧,妳好吗?
I'm OK, Taylor. But I'm cold.
我很好,泰乐, 可是我很冷。
Me, too! I only have this thin coat.
我也是!我只有这件薄外套。
Most of my winter clothes are still in Vancouver.
我大部分的冬季衣服都还在温哥华,
I didn't bring them. What was I thinking?
没带过来, 我当时到底在想什么呀?
I wore the wrong outfit today. Because the weather report was wrong.
我今天穿错了衣服, 因为气象报告错了。
Let's order some hot drinks.
我们来点些热饮吧,
They can warm us up!
喝热饮可以为我们暖暖身子!

Conversation C
会话C
Taylor, is this your coat?
泰乐,这是妳的外套吗?
Yes, it is. Thanks! I left it here at lunch.
是啊。谢谢! 我吃午餐的时候忘在这里了。
Wow, this coat is really thin.
哇,这件外套真薄,
It can't keep you very warm.
这样穿起来不会很保暖。
It doesn't. I really need a new coat.
的确是如此, 我非常需要一件新大衣。
You need a heavy coat.
妳需要一件厚重的大衣。
My coat is really heavy. It's good for cold weather.
我的大衣非常厚重, 很适合冷天气。
I need a thick coat like yours!
我需要一件和你一样的厚大衣!

分享到
重点单词
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话