(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Linda: What do you want for lunch, Alex?
琳达:阿莱克斯,你午餐要吃什么?
Alex: I don't know. I'm not very hungry.
阿莱克斯:我不知道,我不太饿。
Linda: You bought too much from the coffee truck this morning.
琳达:你今天早上从咖啡车买太多东西了。
Alex: Yes. What are you going to have?
阿莱克斯:是啊。你要去吃什么?
Linda: I'm going to have the spaghetti.
琳达:我要吃意大利面。
Alex: Hmm... I don't want that. Maybe I'll just have a soft drink.
阿莱克斯:嗯...我不想吃意大利面,也许我喝杯饮料就好了。
Linda: Fine, but you'll get hungry later.
琳达:好,可是你晚点会饿的。
Conversation B
对话B
Albert: Hello, James and Susie. What can I get you today?
阿尔伯特:你们好,詹姆斯和苏希。今天想来点什么?
James: Hi, Albert. I'll have a latte, please.
詹姆斯:嗨,阿尔伯特。我想要一杯拿铁,谢谢。
Susie: And I would like a cup of tea and a salad, please.
苏西:我想要一杯茶和一份色拉,谢谢。
Albert: OK. James, do you want something to eat?
阿尔伯特:好的。詹姆斯,你想吃点什么吗?
James: Not yet, Albert. I'm not hungry, just thirsty.
詹姆斯:阿尔伯特,还不用。我不饿,只是口渴而已。
Susie: Let's keep a menu here. You may want something later.
苏西:我们留一份菜单在这里好了。你等一下说不定会想吃东西。
Albert: I'll get your order.
阿尔伯特:我去准备你们的餐点。