大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第349期:坐公交还是打出租(2)
日期:2018-03-05 17:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Wow. The bus ride was really long.
泰勒:哇。刚刚坐了好久的公交车。
Linda: I know. The bus stopped at every bus stop.
琳达:是啊。那辆公交车每站都停。
Taylor: Next time, let's take a taxi.
泰勒:下次我们搭乘出租车吧。
Linda: Yeah. I agree.
琳达:好的。我同意。
Taylor: I downloaded a taxi app.
泰勒:我下载了一个出租车的app。
Linda: A taxi app?
琳达:一个出租车的app?
Taylor: Yes. My friend told me about it. It can call a taxi for you.
泰勒:是的。是我朋友告诉的。这款app可以为你叫来一辆出租车。
Linda: Really? That's convenient.
琳达:真的吗?那很便利啊。
Taylor: We can use it when we want to go home.
泰勒:当我们想回家时,我们就可以用它。

坐公交还是打出租

Conversation B
对话B
Linda: The festival was so much fun. But now I'm tired. I'm ready to go home.
琳达:这个庆典很有意思。但是我有点累了。我要回家了。
Taylor: Me, too. Let's call a taxi. I can use my app.
泰勒:我也是。让我们叫辆出租车吧。我可以使用我的app。
Linda: Great! How can the taxi find us?
琳达:太棒了!出租车怎样才能找到我们?
Taylor: I can type in the address here. The app can also use GPS and find us.
泰勒:我可以在这里输入地址。这款app也可以使用GPS找到我们。
Linda: Wow. That's amazing.
琳达:哇。真是太神奇了。
Taylor: There. All done. The taxi should be here in 5 minutes!
泰勒:就这样。好了。这辆出租车应该在5分钟之内到达这里!

Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Hi, Linda. How was the street festival yesterday?
罗布:嗨,琳达。昨天的街头庆典怎么样?
Linda: It was fun! Taylor and I ate lots of great food.
琳达:很有意思!泰勒和我吃了很多美食。
Rob: That sounds great. I want to go tonight.
罗布:听起来不错啊。我想今晚去。
Linda: You should take a taxi.
琳达:你应该打辆出租车。
Rob: Oh, why?
罗布:哦,为什么?
Linda: Well, it's convenient and quick. And you don't have to worry about parking.
琳达:出租车很便利、快捷。并且你不必担心停车的问题。
Rob: That's true. Thanks for the advice.
罗布:的确。谢谢你的建议。
Linda: No problem. And remember to tip the driver!
琳达:别客气。记得给司机小费!

分享到
重点单词
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.