(单词翻译:单击)
A boy is standing outside my home. He looks sad.
一个男孩站在我家外边。他看起来很伤心。
I open the door and go outside.
我打开房门,走了出去。
"What are you waiting for? Do you need my help?" I ask.
我问道:“你在等什么?你需要我的帮助吗?”
He starts talking. His name is Mike. His bike is missing.
他开始说话了。他的名字叫麦克。他的自行车丢失了。
But it was near his home five minutes ago.
但是他的自行车五分钟之前还在他家附近。
He tells me about an older boy. He is a bully. He always bullies Mike.
他想我提及了一个岁数大一点儿的男孩。他是个恶霸,总是欺负麦克。
We walk to Mike's house.
我们向麦克的家走去。
"The bike was here!" Mike says, "And the bully lives there!" He points to a house.
麦克说道:“自行车刚才就在这里!而那个恶霸就住在那里。”他指向了一个房子。
I look around Mike's house. I see bike tracks.
我四处打量了一下麦克的家。我看到了自行车车胎痕迹。
I follow the tracks. But then I don't see the tracks.
我沿着痕迹走。但是后来痕迹消失不见了。
There is just a pile of garbage.
只有一堆垃圾。
Then I see the bully sitting outside his home. The bully is smiling.
之后,我看到那个恶霸坐在他家外面。他脸上带着微笑。
"What do you want?" he asks.
“你想要做什么?”他问道。
"I am looking for something. It is very special. And my friend Mike needs it back."
“我在找东西。非常特别。我的朋友麦克要把它找回来。”
"Special? Your friend doesn't have anything special.
“特别?你的朋友没什么特别的东西。
His stuff is garbage. You can just leave now. Bye, bye!" He says and laughs.
他的东西都是垃圾。你现在可以走了。拜拜!”他笑着说。
"Garbage -- Thanks a lot!" I say.
“垃圾--多谢。”我说道。
I look in the pile of garbage and find the bike.
我到那堆垃圾里一找,就找到了那辆自行车。