(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Good morning, Susie. Are you OK?
罗布:早上好,苏西。你还好吗?
Susie: No, Rob. I'm pretty unhappy.
苏西:不好,罗布。我很不开心。
Rob: What's wrong?
罗布:怎么了?
Susie: Today is tax day, and I might not finish my tax form.
苏西:今天是报税日,我可能完不成我的报税表了。
Rob: You still have twelve hours.
罗布:你还有12个小时的时间。
Susie: Only twelve hours? I need twelve days!
苏西:只有12个小时?我需要12天!
Rob: Don't worry. My accountant is very good. If you have any questions, he'll help you.
罗布:别担心。我的会计非常好。如果你有什么问题,他都会帮助你的。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hi, Linda. Do you have today's schedule?
泰勒:嗨,琳达。你有今天的计划表吗?
Linda: I'll look for it.
琳达:我要看一下。
Taylor: Why do you have so many receipts on your desk?
泰勒:你桌上为什么有这么多收据?
Linda: I'm finishing my income tax form.
琳达:我就要完成我的所得税表单了。
Taylor: Oh, right. Today is April 17.
泰勒:哦,对了。今天是4月17日。
Linda: I found it!
琳达:我找到了!
Taylor: Great! Thanks!
泰勒:太好了!谢谢!
Linda: Oh, wait. This isn't today's schedule.
琳达:哦,等一下。这不是今天的日程表。
Taylor: What is it?
泰勒:那是什么?
Linda: It's a list of my travel expenses.
琳达:这是我的旅游开支清单。