(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Susie: How do you know which group has the best skills when dancing?
苏西:跳舞的时候,你怎么知道哪个团队的技巧最棒?
Rob: The judges watch all the groups and decide. Or sometimes the fans decide.
罗布:裁判会看所有的团体,然后做出决定。或者有时候是由粉丝决定的。
Susie: How does that work?
苏西:大家要如何决定呢?
Rob: Groups dance one after the other. After the groups have danced, the audience decides which is best.
罗布:团体会一个接一个跳舞。在团体跳完之后,观众们会决定哪组最棒。
Susie: How do they do that?
苏西:他们会怎么做?
Rob: By cheering loudest for the group they liked best.
罗布:通过为他们最喜欢的团体发出最大声的欢呼。
Conversation B
对话B
James: Wow, that dance class was hard. I'm all out of breath.
詹姆斯:哇,刚才的跳舞课太难了。我都喘不上来气了。
Alex: I'm not surprised. But the more you dance, the easier and more fun it gets.
阿莱克斯:我一点儿也不惊讶。但是你跳得次数越多,就会越轻松、越有趣。
James: I hope so. My muscles are going to be sore tomorrow.
詹姆斯:希望如此。我的肌肉明天会很疼的。
Alex: Dancing is good for your health. It helps you get fit.
阿莱克斯:跳舞对你的健康有益。会帮助你塑型。
James: That's true. I think I'll come here more often in the future.
詹姆斯:没错。我想我以后会经常来这里的。
Alex: That's great.
阿莱克斯:那太好了。