(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: You won last time, but I'll beat you next time!
泰勒:上次你赢了,但是我下次要击败你!
Linda: Who were you talking to?
琳达:你在和谁说话?
Taylor: James. He, Susie and I played cards yesterday. James won, and he's proud of himself.
泰勒:詹姆斯。他,苏西和我昨天一起打了牌。詹姆斯赢了,他很得意。
Linda: What game did you play?
琳达:你们打的什么牌?
Taylor: We played rummy.
泰勒:我们玩儿的拉米纸牌。
Linda: I don't know that game.
琳达:我都不知道这个游戏。
Taylor: I can teach you. Play with us next time!
泰勒:我可以教你。下次和我们一起玩儿吧!
Conversation B
对话B
James: Hi, Susie. Do you want to play cards?
詹姆斯:嗨,苏西。你想打牌吗?
Susie: No, thanks. I don't want to lose again!
苏西:不,谢谢。我不想再输了!
James: Maybe you'll win this time.
詹姆斯:也许你这次能赢。
Susie: Maybe. But I don't have time to play now.
苏西:也许吧。但是我现在没有时间打牌。
James: Why not? It's lunch break. You have time for a quick game.
詹姆斯:为什么?现在是午休时间。你有时间玩儿一场快速游戏。
Susie: Well...
苏西:嗯...
James: If you beat me, I'll buy you lunch.
詹姆斯:如果你击败了我,我会给你买午饭。
Susie: Really? OK! Deal the cards!
苏西:真的吗?好的!发牌吧!