大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第341期:有意思的树屋
日期:2018-02-12 11:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: See you later, Alex. Have a good evening!
罗布:再见,阿莱克斯。祝你今晚玩儿得愉快!
Alex: Thanks, Rob. What are you doing after work?
阿莱克斯:谢谢,罗布。下班之后你要去做什么?
Rob: I'm going home. I'm helping the kids next door.
罗布:我要回家。我要帮助隔壁的孩子们。
Alex: Are they in trouble?
阿莱克斯:他们遇到了困难?
Rob: No, they are building a tree house. They need my help.
罗布:不是,他们要盖树屋。他们需要我的帮助。
Alex: They're building a tree house?
阿莱克斯:他们要盖一个树屋?
Rob: Sure. Lots of kids build tree houses. They play in them.
罗布:是的。很多孩子在盖树屋。他们好在里面玩耍。

有意思的树屋

Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Taylor, is building a tree house hard?
阿莱克斯:泰勒,盖一个树屋很难吗?
Taylor: Not really. You just need wood, a hammer and some nails.
泰勒:不是很难。你只需要木头、一把锤子和一些钉子就可以了。
Alex: Did you build one?
阿莱克斯:你盖过吗?
Taylor: No. But my brother and his friends did. Then I played in it.
泰勒:没有。但是我的哥哥和他的朋友们盖过。然后我就去那里面玩儿了。
Alex: What do you play in a tree house?
阿莱克斯:你在一个树屋里面玩儿了什么?
Taylor: Lots of games! And you can hide there. That's fun.
泰勒:很多游戏!你还可以躲在里面。很有趣的。

Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Do you like tree houses, Susie?
泰勒:苏西,你喜欢树屋吗?
Susie: Yes, they're fun. My sister's kids have one in their yard.
苏西:是的,很有意思。我姐姐的孩子在他们家院子中就有一个。
Taylor: How do they get into their tree house?
泰勒:他们是怎么进到他们的树屋里的?
Susie: They have a rope ladder. They climb up that.
苏西:他们有绳梯。爬那个进去的。
Taylor: Do you go into the tree house?
泰勒:你进过树屋里面吗?
Susie: Sometimes. But I don't like the ladder. It's not very strong.
苏西:有时候会去。但是我不喜欢那个梯子。它不是非常坚固。

分享到