(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Linda: I am so sorry, Alex. I really can't skip this meeting. I didn't realize the play was tonight.
琳达:很抱歉,阿莱克斯。我真的不能缺席这个会议。我没意识到这个话剧是在今晚。
Alex: Didn't you put it in your phone? Or on your calendar?
阿莱克斯:你没有把它记到你的手机里吗?或者你的日程表上?
Linda: No, I didn't. I thought I would remember. And I didn't.
琳达:我没有。我以为我记得住的。可是我忘了。
Alex: Well, I guess you can't go.
阿莱克斯:好吧,我想你是去不了了。
Linda: I'm sorry, Alex. But let me pay you for my ticket. Then use it to take someone else.
琳达:抱歉,阿莱克斯。但是我把票钱给你吧。你再找别人一起去吧。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: I apologize, Rob. I've had too many things on my mind this morning.
泰勒:我道歉,罗布。今天上午我脑子里有很多事情。
Rob: I understand. But what about my program?
罗布:我明白。但是我的节目怎么办?
Taylor: Do you have the information on bird-watching?
泰勒:你有关于赏鸟的相关资讯吗?
Rob: Yes. I have it right here.
罗布:有。就在我这里。
Taylor: Give it to me. I'll go and create the chart right now. If I make a pie chart, it won't take me too long.
泰勒:给我吧。我现在开始制作图表。如果我做一个饼状图,不会花我太长时间。
Rob: Thanks, Taylor. That would be great.
罗布:谢谢,泰勒。那样就太好了。
Conversation C
对话C
Ben: I'm really sorry, Susie. I misunderstood you.
本:苏西,真的很抱歉。我误解了你的意思。
Susie: It's my fault. I wasn't clear. So please tell me what we can do.
苏西:是我的错。我没说清楚。跟我说一下我们要怎么办吧。
Ben: Well, I can make the list this afternoon.
本:嗯,我今天下午可以做出这个名单。
Susie: But I need to call all the professors today to set up interviews.
苏西:但是我今天要给所有教授打电话,预定访谈时间。
Ben: OK, I'll do the list right away. Then, you'll have time to make the calls.
本:好的。我马上做出这个名单来。然后你就有时间打电话了。
Susie: Thanks, Ben.
苏西:谢谢你,本。