大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第389期:钓鱼之旅(1)
日期:2018-05-07 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Hi, Linda!
阿莱克斯:嗨,琳达!
Linda: Hey, Alex. What are you doing this weekend?
琳达:嗨,阿莱克斯。你这周末打算做什么?
Alex: I'm fishing!
阿莱克斯:我要去钓鱼!
Linda: Who are you going with?
琳达:你要和谁一起去?
Alex: I don't know yet. You can come with me.
阿莱克斯:我还不知道呢。咱们俩可以一起。
Linda: No, thank you. Fishing is boring.
琳达:不了,谢谢。钓鱼太无聊了。
Alex: That's OK. It isn't for everyone.
阿莱克斯:好吧。钓鱼并不适合每个人。
Linda: Maybe Rob likes fishing. You can ask him.
琳达:罗布可能喜欢钓鱼。你可以问问他。

钓鱼之旅

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Sorry, Alex. I can't fish with you on Saturday. I'm visiting friends.
罗布:抱歉,阿莱克斯。周六我不能和你一起去钓鱼了。我要去看望我的朋友。
Alex: Never mind. You can come next time.
阿莱克斯:没关系。你可以下次再来。
Rob: Where are you fishing?
罗布:你要去哪里钓鱼呢?
Alex: At the fishing pond in St. Owen's Park.
阿莱克斯:在圣欧文公园的钓鱼池。
Rob: Don't fish there. Go to Old Mill River.
罗布:不要在哪里钓鱼。去老磨坊河吧。
Alex: Oh. Is the fishing there good?
阿莱克斯:哦。在哪里钓鱼会比较好?
Rob: Yes. And it's a beautiful place.
罗布:是的。而且那里是个风景优美的地方。

Conversation C
对话C
Alex: Ben, do you like fishing?
阿莱克斯:本,你喜欢钓鱼吗?
Ben: Yes. My dad and I sometimes fish together.
本:喜欢。我爸爸和我有时候会一起去钓鱼。
Alex: I'm going fishing on Saturday. You can join me.
阿莱克斯:我这周六要去钓鱼。咱们可以一起。
Ben: Really? Thanks! Where are we going?
本:真的吗?谢谢!我们要去哪里呢?
Alex: We're going to Old Mill River.
阿莱克斯:我们去老磨坊河吧。
Ben: That place is perfect for fishing. Good choice.
本:那是个钓鱼的绝佳胜地。好的选择。
Alex: It was Rob's idea. He likes Old Mill River a lot.
阿莱克斯:这是罗布的主意。他非常喜欢老磨坊河。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • pondn. 池塘 v. 筑成池塘