(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Welcome back, Tonya!
罗布:欢迎回来,汤娅!
Tonya: Thanks, Rob! I brought you a taco.
汤娅:谢谢,罗布!我给你带了墨西哥玉米卷。
Rob: Thank you! But why did you bring me a taco?
罗布:谢谢!你为什么给我带墨西哥玉米卷?
Tonya: Because we're talking about Mexico! It's a wonderful place for a holiday.
汤娅:因为我们要谈谈墨西哥!那是一个度假胜地。
Rob: I know. Mexico has lots of relaxing beaches.
罗布:我知道。墨西哥有很多令人放松的海滩。
Tonya: Yes! My favorite is in Tulum.
汤娅:是的!我最喜欢的海滩在图卢姆。
Rob: Why?
罗布:为什么?
Tonya: It has soft sand and warm water!
汤娅:那里有柔软的沙子和温暖的水!
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: What else do you enjoy in Mexico?
罗布:你在墨西哥还喜欢什么?
Tonya: I love the Copper Canyon railway trip!
汤娅:我喜欢铜峡谷铁路之旅!
Rob: Why do you like it?
罗布:你为什么喜欢它?
Tonya: It's one of the five best train trips in the world! You go over 36 bridges and through 87 tunnels.
汤娅:这是世界上最好的五个火车旅游专列!沿途你要经过36座桥梁和87条隧道。
Rob: Is it a long trip?
罗布:这是一次长途旅行吗?
Tonya: No, it's only 655 kilometers. But the scenery is amazing!
汤娅:不,只有655公里。但是风景很美!
Rob: It sounds terrific!
罗布:听起来棒极了!