大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第447期:参观纽约(1)
日期:2018-08-10 14:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Today we are talking to a tour guide from New York City. Welcome, Angie Apple!
罗布:今天我们要和一名纽约市的导游来谈一谈。欢迎安琪·阿普尔!
Angie: Thanks, Rob. I'm glad to be here.
安琪:谢谢,罗布。我很高兴能来到这里。
Rob: So, Angie, tell us about New York City.
罗布:那么,安琪,给我们讲讲纽约市吧。
Angie: Sure! New York is a great city. It is famous for its food, shopping and entertainment.
安琪:没问题!纽约是一个很棒的城市。它以食品、购物和娱乐而出名。
Rob: But it also has great parks and cultural spots, right?
罗布:但那里也有很棒的公园和文化景观,是吧?
Angie: Yes. New York has something for everyone.
安琪:是的。每个人来纽约都能找到适合自己的东西。

参观纽约

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Can you give us some tips for visitors? What's the best way to get around?
罗布:你能给我们提供一些游客提示吗?去四处逛逛的最好的方式是什么?
Angie: The subway is good if you want to save money. But New York is also a great city for walking.
安琪:如果你想省点儿钱,那么地铁就是个好选择。但是纽约也是个适合步行的城市。
Rob: What about taxis? New York's yellow taxis are famous.
罗布:出租车怎么样?纽约的黄色出租车很出名的。
Angie: Traveling by taxi can be expensive. But they are a great way to travel if you are with other people.
安琪:搭乘出租车出行会很昂贵。但是如果你和别人一起,那这会是一个很棒的出行方式。

Conversation C
对话C
Rob: What should visitors eat?
罗布:游客们应该尝尝什么呢?
Angie: I love New York's food trucks. They sell many different kinds of food.
安琪:我喜欢纽约的流动餐车。他们会卖许多种类的食物。
Rob: Sounds great. Do you have any tips on hotels?
罗布:听起来很棒。关于旅馆你有什么温馨提示吗?
Angie: Yes. New York's famous hotels are very expensive. But there are cheaper choices, too.
安琪:有啊。纽约著名的旅馆都很贵。但是也有些便宜的选择。
Rob: Like what?
罗布:比如说?
Angie: Well, you can try the site Airbnb. Those places are cheaper and fun, too.
安琪:恩,你可以试试爱彼迎网站。上面的住处也很便宜,很有意思。
Rob: Thank you, Angie. Those are good tips!
罗布:谢谢你,安琪。这都是些很好的提示!

分享到