(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Hey, Ben.
泰勒:嗨,本。
Ben: Hi, Taylor. Can you help me?
本:嗨,泰勒。你能帮帮我吗?
Taylor: Sure. What's on your mind?
泰勒:当然。你在烦什么?
Ben: I need new bed sheets. But I can't choose a color.
本:我需要新的床单。但是我知道要挑什么颜色。
Taylor: Well, what color are your sheets now?
泰勒:嗯,你现在的床单是什么颜色?
Ben: Blue. My favorite color is blue.
本:蓝色的。我最喜欢的颜色就是蓝色。
Taylor: You can buy blue sheets again.
泰勒:那你可以再买一条蓝色的床单。
Ben: Yes, but maybe I need a change.
本:是,但是也许我需要改变一下。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: What color are your bedroom walls?
泰勒:你卧室的墙是什么颜色?
Ben: They're blue.
本:蓝色的。
Taylor: And your bedroom furniture?
泰勒:那你卧室的家具呢?
Ben: My bookcase and my desk are white.
本:我的书柜和我的桌子都是白色的。
Taylor: So your bedroom is all blue and white.
泰勒:所以你的卧室整个是蓝色和白色的。
Ben: Yeah. Maybe I have to get blue sheets again.
本:是啊。也许我不得不再买一条蓝色的床单了。
Taylor: You could buy sheets with a blue and white pattern.
泰勒:你可以买蓝白相间图案的床单。
Ben: That's a good idea. Thanks, Taylor!
本:好主意。谢谢你,泰勒!
Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Ben, what are you doing after work?
琳达:本,下班之后你要做什么?
Ben: I'm shopping for new sheets.
本:我要买一些新床单。
Linda: Can I come with you? I want a new blanket.
琳达:我能和你一起去吗?我想买一个新的毛毯。
Ben: Sure. We can go to the store downtown.
本:当然可以。我们可以去市中心的商店。
Linda: Then we can both shop for bedding.
琳达:那我们就可以买些寝具了。
Ben: Yeah. Let's meet outside the studio at 5 p.m.
本:是的。我们下午5点在摄影棚外面见吧。
Linda: OK. Then we can go downtown together.
琳达:好的。然后我们就一起去市中心吧。