(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Are you going home for the holidays, Taylor?
琳达:泰勒,你要回家过这个节日吗?
Taylor: Yes. I'm flying to Vancouver on Friday.
泰勒:是啊。我周五要飞去温哥华。
Linda: So you'll be with your family for Christmas on Sunday?
琳达:那你周日会和自己的家人一起过圣诞节?
Taylor: Exactly. And you? How will you get to New Jersey this year?
泰勒:没错。你呢?你今年会去新泽西吗?
Linda: I'll go by car, although it's a 12-hour drive.
琳达:我会开车去,不过车程要12小时。
Taylor: Wow! That's a long drive. Drive carefully! Winter driving can be dangerous.
泰勒:哇!车程好长。开车小心些!在冬天开车可能很危险。
Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Hey, Ben. Where are you going for the holidays?
阿莱克斯:嗨,本。你这个假期要去哪里?
Ben: I'm going home to Texas.
本:我要回我德克萨斯的家。
Alex: That's a long way from here. How long is your flight?
阿莱克斯:从这里过去距离很长啊。你飞机航程要多长时间?
Ben: About three hours. My plane departs at 6 a.m. on Friday.
本:大约三个小时。我的航班周五早上六点起飞。
Alex: You chose well. We have Friday and Monday off work.
阿莱克斯:你选得很好。我们周五和周一不上班。
Ben: Yes. I can't wait to get home for the holidays!
本:是的。我都等不及回家过节了!
Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Taylor, are you going to the Jungle Cafe after work?
罗布:泰勒,你下班之后要去丛林咖啡店吗?
Taylor: No, I have to pack for my trip to Vancouver.
泰勒:不去,我要为我去温哥华打包行李。
Rob: Ah, yes. You're going home to see your family.
罗布:啊,是啊。你要回家看你的家人。
Taylor: Yes. I can't wait. My mom's food is the best!
泰勒:是啊。我等不及了。我妈妈做的食物是最好的!
Rob: Wonderful! What will you eat in Vancouver?
罗布:太棒了!你在温哥华吃什么?
Taylor: Well, on Christmas day, we'll have a big roast beef dinner.
泰勒:恩,在圣诞节那天,我们会来一顿烤牛肉大餐。