大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第518期:河水污染(2)
日期:2019-03-28 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
James: I can't believe the river bank is so dirty. Look at all this trash!
詹姆斯:我不敢相信河岸这么脏。看看这些垃圾吧!
Susie: I know. Many people enjoy the river, but few take care of it.
苏西:是啊。许多人喜欢河流,但是很少有人照顾过河流、
James: You're right. They just pollute the river with their trash.
詹姆斯:你说得对。他们只会用垃圾来污染河流。
Susie: People shouldn't litter. A lot of trash can be recycled.
苏西:人们不应乱丢垃圾。很多垃圾都可以回收的。
James: That's true.
詹姆斯:没错。
Susie: People are too lazy to pick up after themselves.
苏西:人们太懒了,不会把自己用完的东西捡起来。
James: That's really too bad.
詹姆斯:确实太差劲了。

河水污染

Conversation B
对话B
James: Wow. You've collected a lot of trash, Rob!
詹姆斯:哇。罗布,你收集了这么多垃圾!
Rob: Alex, Linda and I are having a contest.
罗布:阿莱克斯、琳达还有我来了一场竞赛。
James: What kind of contest?
詹姆斯:什么样的竞赛?
Rob: Whoever gathers the most trash wins.
罗布:谁收集的垃圾最多,谁就赢了。
Susie: What a great idea!
苏西:这主意很棒啊!
James: Can Susie and I join your contest?
詹姆斯:那苏西和我能加入你们的竞赛吗?
Rob: Sure.
罗布:当然了。
Susie: We can clean up the river, help our community and have fun, too!
苏西:我们可以清理河流,帮助我们的社区,又能够从中得到快乐!
James: Here are some more bags.
詹姆斯:这里还有更多的袋子。

分享到
重点单词
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话