(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 3 Hobbies
第三课 嗜好
March 5
3月5日
I'm Going to Practice!
我要练习!
Read it!
读读看!
Abby has a new instrument!
雅碧有一件新乐器!
She blows into it and makes music.
她借着吹气弹奏出音乐。
Abby is practicing for the station's talent show.
雅碧正在为电视台的才艺表演节目练习。
Lots of people will see it on TV!
许多人都会在电视上观看那个节目!
Should Rob play the trumpet, violin, or piano for the talent show?
罗柏该为这个节目演奏小喇叭、小提琴还是钢琴?
He can't decide!
他决定不了!
Susie and Abby practice together.
苏希和雅碧一起练习。
Stop! Was that the right note?
停!那个音对吗?
Play a little faster, Abby!
雅碧,弹快一点!
Conversation A
会话A
What's that, Abby?
雅碧,那是什么呀?
It's my new instrument!
这是我的新乐器!
It looks like a piano.
看起来像是钢琴呢,
How do you play it?
妳怎么弹?
Well, you hold it with one hand, and you play with the other.
这个嘛,你用一手握着它,然后用另一手弹。
What is this? Do you blow into it?
这是什么?要在这里吹气吗?
Yes, like this!
没错,就像这样!
Interesting!
真有趣!
Do you want to try?
你想试试看吗?
After you put your mouth on it?
在妳用妳的嘴吹过之后要我吹?
No thanks!
不用了,谢谢!
Conversation B
会话B
I'm practicing for the station's talent show.
我在为电视台的才艺表演节目练习,
Susie and I are playing together.
苏希和我要一起演奏。
Many people will see the talent show on TV.
很多人都会在电视上收看那个节目。
That's true.
的确。
What instrument will you play?
你要演奏什么乐器?
I can't decide.
我没办法决定。
How many instruments do you play?
你会几种乐器呀?
I play the trumpet, the violin and the piano.
我会吹小喇叭、拉小提琴,也会弹钢琴。
If you can't decide, then you can just play them all at once!
你如果没办法决定,那就全部一起同时演奏吧!
Conversation C
会话C
Are you ready to practice, Abby?
雅碧,妳准备要练习了吗?
Yes! Where should we begin?
准备好了!我们该从哪里开始?
Let's begin here.
从这里开始吧。
One, two, ready, go!
一、二、准备,开始!
Wait. Was that the right note?
等一下,那个音对吗?
I don't think so.
应该不对。
Let's try again.
我们再试一次吧。
Stop!
停!
I played the right note that time.
我这次没有弹错音啊。
Yes, you did.
是没错,
Can you play a little faster?
可是妳可以再弹快一点吗?
OK, let's try again!
好,再试一次!
One, two ...
一,二…