大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第556期:骑马(2)
日期:2019-08-28 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: The competition is starting. There are the first horse and rider, and they're moving fast.
阿莱克斯:比赛开始了。这是第一批马和骑手,他们跑得很快。
Susie: That's because they must complete the course in a set time.
苏西:那是因为他们必须在规定的时间内完成跳栏路线。
Alex: And they can't knock over the jumps, can they?
阿莱克斯:他们不能把跳栏撞倒,是吗?
Susie: No. The horse and rider must clear every jump. By the way, the jumps are called fences.
苏西:不能。马和骑手必须准确地跳过每个跳栏。顺便说一下,这些跳栏叫做障碍。
Alex: Uh-oh. The first horse knocked over a fence.
阿莱克斯:哦吼。第一匹马撞倒了障碍。
Susie: Then they get a penalty point.
苏西:那他们就被罚了一分。

骑马

Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Are you going to watch the jumping competition?
泰勒:你要去看马术比赛吗?
Linda: I don't know. I may be too busy to go.
琳达:我不清楚。我可能太忙了所以去不了。
Taylor: I may not go, either. I'd rather go riding myself!
泰勒:我也可能不去。我宁愿自己去骑马。
Linda: We can go riding at Dusty Stables sometime.
琳达:我们可以找时间去Dusty Stables骑马。
Taylor: I'm not a very skillful rider anymore. Do they have some calm horses?
泰勒:我现在骑术没有以前熟练了。那里有比较温顺的马吗?
Linda: Yes, I've ridden there a few times.
琳达:有,我曾经在那里骑过几次。
Taylor: Then let's go this weekend!
泰勒:那我们这周末就去吧!

分享到