(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Hello, Alex. Are you OK?
罗布:哈喽,阿莱克斯。你还好吗?
Alex: No, Rob. My eyes are bothering me.
阿莱克斯:不好,罗布。我的眼睛在困扰着我。
Rob: What's wrong?
罗布:怎么了?
Alex: I can't stop rubbing my eyes! They're really itchy.
阿莱克斯:我一直揉眼睛!我的双眼真的很痒。
Rob: They're really red, too. Do you have allergies?
罗布:也真的很红。你过敏了?
Alex: I think so.
阿莱克斯:我想是的。
Rob: Some medicine can help. Do you have any?
罗布:有些要可能会管用。你有吗?
Alex: No, I don't.
阿莱克斯:我没有。
Rob: Then buy some at the store.
罗布:那就在药店买一些吧。
Conversation B
对话B
Ben: Good morning, Susie!
本:早上好,苏西!
Susie: Hi, Ben.
苏西:嗨,本。
Ben: What are you reading?
本:你在读什么?
Susie: I'm trying to read this book.
苏西:我在试着读这本书。
Ben: Why are you squinting?
本:为什么你要眯着眼?
Susie: I'm squinting because I can't see the words clearly.
苏西:我眯着眼是因为我看不清字。
Ben: Are you tired?
本:你很累吗?
Susie: No.
苏西:不是。
Ben: How many fingers do you see?
本:你能看到几根手指头?
Susie: Two fingers.
苏西:两根儿。
Ben: Maybe you need a new pair of glasses.
本:也许你需要配一副新眼镜了。
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: What are you doing, Linda?
泰勒:你在做什么,琳达?
Linda: I can't find one of my contacts!
琳达:我找不到我的一片隐形眼镜了!
Taylor: Oh, no.
泰勒:哦,不。
Linda: Do you see it on my desk?
琳达:你在我的桌子上看到了吗?
Taylor: No. Maybe it's on the floor.
泰勒:没有。可能在地上。
Linda: Look around. Do you see it?
琳达:四处找找吧。你看到了吗?
Taylor: No. Wait. Stop. Don't move.
泰勒:没有。等等。停。不要动。
Linda: Why?
琳达:为什么?
Taylor: I see your contact!
泰勒:我看到你的隐形眼镜了!
Linda: Where is it?
琳达:在哪里?
Taylor: It's on your shirt!
泰勒:在你的衬衫上面!