(单词翻译:单击)
May 19
5月19日
Read it!
读读看!
Alex, Rob and Jim are at the theater.
亚力克斯、罗柏和吉姆在电影院,
The movie starts in 5 minutes.
电影再五分钟就要开演了。
Where are the others? They're late!
其他人呢?他们迟到了!
That's not polite.
这样不太礼貌。
Susie is almost there.
苏希就快到了。
Alex bought a snack at the store.
亚力克斯在店里买了零食,
Can he eat it in the theater?
他可以在电影院里吃吗?
No! In America, you can't bring your own food into the theater.
不行!在美国,你不能把外食带进电影院。
The woman sitting behind Abby kept kicking her chair.
坐在雅碧后面的女生一直踢她的椅子,
That's rude!
真是没礼貌!
Conversation A
会话A
Hey, Alex! I was looking for you.
嘿,亚力克斯!我刚刚在找你。
Where is everyone?
其他人呢?
They're all late, Rob.
他们都迟到了,罗柏,
And the movie starts in 5 minutes!
而且电影再五分钟就要开演了!
Oh, no! That's not very polite.
糟糕!这样真是不太礼貌。
Did anyone call you?
有人打电话给你吗?
Yes. Susie called.
有,苏希打了电话,
She's almost here.
她就快到了。
I don't know about Taylor and Abby.
我不知道泰乐和雅碧的状况。
Did you see Jim?
你有看到吉姆吗?
Jim is in the bathroom.
吉姆在洗手间,
We came together.
我们是一起来的。
Oh, OK. Maybe the girls will arrive soon.
喔,好。也许女生等一下就会到了。
Conversation B
会话B
Let's buy popcorn and candy.
我们去买爆米花和糖果吧。
We don't need to. I bought a snack at the store.
不需要, 我在店里买了零食。
In America, you can't bring your own food into the theater.
在美国,你不能带外食进戏院。
Oh, no. What can I do?
糟糕,那我该怎么办?
Save it. You can eat it at home.
把零食留着, 你可以在家里吃。
OK. Let's buy some popcorn.
好,那我们去买些爆米花吧。
Don't forget to turn off your phone, too.
也别忘了把手机关掉。
Look. The girls are here.
看,女生到了。
Let's go watch the movie.
我们去看电影吧。
Conversation C
会话C
That was a great movie!
那部电影真好看!
I agree! I enjoyed it, too.
我同意!我也看得很开心。
But I didn't like one thing.
可是有一件事情我不喜欢。
What was that?
什么事?
The woman behind me was kicking my chair!
坐在我后面的女生一直踢我的椅子!
Really? That's so rude!
真的吗?真没礼貌!
What did you do?
妳怎么做?
I told her to stop.
我请她不要再踢了。
I didn't like one thing, too.
我也有一件事情不高兴。
What was that?
什么事?
Alex ate all the popcorn!
亚力克斯把爆米花全部吃光了!