大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第419期:全新棒球队(2)
日期:2018-06-26 14:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Hey, Linda. Would you like to join our baseball team?
阿莱克斯:嗨,琳达。你想加入我们的棒球队吗?
Linda: What baseball team?
琳达:什么棒球队?
Alex: Ben, Rob and I have formed a baseball team.
阿莱克斯:本,罗布和我组建了一支棒球队。
Linda: Cool. I used to play baseball when I was younger.
琳达:太酷了。我年轻的时候曾经打过棒球。
Alex: Great. What position did you play?
阿莱克斯:太好了。你打什么位置?
Linda: I was the catcher. My glove was like a wall behind the plate.
琳达:我是一个接球手。我的手套就像是本垒板后面的一道墙一样。
Alex: That's funny, Linda. Everyone is so confident. This will be fun!
阿莱克斯:太会说笑了,琳达。每个人都这么自信。一定会很有意思!

全新棒球队

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Do we have all the equipment that we need for baseball practice tomorrow?
罗布:我们明天棒球训练所需的装备都有了吗?
Alex: I think so. Linda has a catcher's helmet, and I have a bat.
阿莱克斯:应该都有了。琳达有一个街球手头盔,我有一个棒球棍。
Rob: And here is a baseball!
罗布:这里有一个棒球!
Alex: Great. And I think that everyone can bring baseball gloves, too.
阿莱克斯:太好了。我想大家也都会带棒球手套来。
Rob: Perfect! What time are we meeting at the baseball diamond?
罗布:完美!我们什么时候在棒球内场见面?
Alex: We're meeting at 10 a.m. Remember to bring your A-game!
阿莱克斯:我们上午十点见面吧。别忘了拿出你的好表现!

Conversation C
对话C
Alex: I think that we're ready for the practice tomorrow.
阿莱克斯:我想我们已经为明天的训练做好准备了。
Ben: Rob's bringing some friends,and he'll be our starting pitcher.
本:罗布会带一些朋友过看来,他会是我们的先发投手。
Alex: Linda will be our catcher.
阿莱克斯:琳达会担当我们的接球手。
Ben: And we will be star batters!
本:我们就是明星击球员!
Alex: Yeah! It will be a lot of fun.
阿莱克斯:是啊!会很有意思的。
Ben: As long as someone hits a homerun, I'll be happy.
本:只要有人打出一记本垒打,我就会很兴奋。
Alex: I'm sure someone will. I just hope they aren't on the other team!
阿莱克斯:我确信会有人打出的。不过我只是希望这些人不要在另一支球队!

分享到
重点单词
  • pitchern. 水罐,[棒球]投手,[植]瓶状叶
  • helmetn. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • diamondn. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场 v
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话