(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 9 Activities
第九课 活动
May 20
5月20日
Amusement Parks and Roller Coasters
疯玩游乐园
Read it!
读读看!
Alex wants to go to Funtimes Amusement Park this weekend.
亚力克斯这周末想去欢乐时光游乐园玩,
Maybe Abby will go, too.
雅碧可能也会一起去。
A one-day ticket for an adult is only $44. 99.
成人的一日券只要四十四.九九美元。
Rob likes the roller coasters there.
罗柏喜欢那里的云霄飞车,
The Monster climbs 150 feet and then goes down really fast.
《怪兽云霄飞车》会爬上一百五十英尺的高度,然后以极快的速度俯冲下来。
It's scary but fun!
坐起来很可怕,但是很好玩!
Susie doesn't like roller coasters.
苏希不喜欢云霄飞车,
Those rides drop too fast for her.
云霄飞车俯冲的速度对她而言太快了。
Conversation A
会话A
Hey, Abby, what are you doing this weekend?
嘿,雅碧,妳这周末要做什么?
I'm not sure, Alex. What about you?
我还不确定耶,亚力克斯, 你呢?
I want to do something fun.
我要做点好玩的事情,
I'm thinking about going to the Funtimes Amusement Park.
我想去欢乐时光游乐园。
That's a good idea.
好主意。
The last time I went there was two years ago.
我上次去那里已经是两年前的事情了,
It was really fun.
真的很好玩。
How much are tickets now?
现在门票多少钱?
A one-day ticket for an adult is $44. 99.
成人的一日券是四十四点九九美元。
Conversation B
会话B
Rob, what can you tell me about the Funtimes Amusement Park?
罗柏,你能告诉我欢乐时光游乐园是个什么样的地方吗?
It's a really fun place.
那里非常好玩,
I try to go there once or twice every summer.
我每年夏天都会尽量去一次或两次,
The rides are really cool!
那里的游乐设施非常棒!
Does the park have any roller coasters?
那座游乐园有云霄飞车吗?
Of course! The Monster climbs 150 feet, and you go down really fast.
当然有!怪兽云霄飞车会爬到一百五十英尺的高度,然后再以飞快的速度冲下来。
That sounds scary.
听起来好可怕。
It is! But it's still really fun!
没错!可是还是很好玩!
Conversation C
会话C
Are you going to Funtimes Amusement Park this weekend, Susie?
苏希,妳这周末要去欢乐时光游乐园吗?
No. I'm not really a fan of amusement parks.
不要,我不是很喜欢游乐园。
Why not? They're fun.
为什么?游乐园很好玩啊。
Some of the rides are fun.
有些游乐设施很好玩,
But I don't like roller coasters.
可是我不喜欢云霄飞车。
Really? Those are the best rides!
真的吗?云霄飞车是最棒的设施了!
Not for me. They drop too fast.
对我而言不是。云霄飞车俯冲下来的速度太快了,
My stomach doesn't like that!
我的胃受不了!
You can go on the other rides.
妳可以去玩其他设施啊。
I know. Maybe another time.
我知道,或许再找时间吧。