影视讲解《泰坦尼克号》第69期:分开一下而已
日期:2013-02-07 21:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Stand by the falls.Oh, goddamn it all to hell.
都下地狱去吧。 
Shit. Fire!
妈的。  
Sir! Sir,you can't go through here.  
先生你不能从这里过去。 
Sir, you can't go through.
你不能从这里过去。  
Yes, yes, splendid.
对,好极了。  
Right.Prepare to lower!
好吧,准备下水!  
Ready on the left.
左边好了。  
Take them down.
下水。
Keep it steady.
稳一点。  
Both sides together, steady.
两边一起下降。  
Keep it steady.
稳一点。  
Give her to me. Daddy.
孩子交给我。 
It'll be fine, darling. Don't you worry.
没关系,亲爱的,别怕。  
It's good-bye for a little while. Only for a little while.
爸爸上船,只是分开一下子而已。  
There'll be another boat for the daddies.
一下下而已,爸爸要坐另一艘船。  
This boat's for the mummies and the children.
这艘穿是给妈妈和小孩的。 
You hold Mummy's hand and be a good little girl.
抓紧妈的手,要乖。 

妙语佳句
1.stand by
支持;袖手旁观;准备;站在旁边
For how much longer will we stand by and let this horror continue?
我们还要袖手旁观多少时日呢? 还是要让这样的恐惧继续下去?
2.splendid
adj. 辉煌的;灿烂的;极好的;杰出的
Chinese people use millet plus rifles simply played a splendid new China, this giant of the East has finally stood up again!
中国人民硬是用小米加步枪打出了一个灿烂的新中国,我们这个东方巨人终于又站起来了!
3.take down
记下;拿下;拆卸;病倒
I forgot to take down his telephone number.
我忘了记下他的电话号码。
4.a little while
一会儿;不久
I'll return to this point in my lecture in a little while.
过一会儿我还要回过来讲这个问题。
考考你
翻译
1.只是分开一下子而已。  
2.抓紧妈的手,要做个乖女孩。       
上期答案
1.You'd better check the other side.
2.I found her on the other side waiting for a boat with him.

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,