影视讲解《泰坦尼克号》第40期:有你能救你自己
日期:2012-11-30 23:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose
我不相信,他们把你困住了。  
and you're going to die if you don't break free.
若不挣脱就会死掉。  
Maybe not right away because you're strong, but
也许不是现在,因为你很坚强。  
sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose...
但迟早我爱的那一把火。  
that fire is going to burn out.
那把火总会熄灭的。  
It's not up to you to save me, Jack.
你救不了我的,杰克。  
You're right. Only you can do that.
你说得对,只有你能救你自己。  
I'm going back. Leave me alone.
我要回去了,别再找我了。  
Tell Lucille about the disaster you had with the stationer's.
跟露锡儿讲印刷厂的事。  
Well, of course, the invitations had to be sent back twice.
请帖被退回两次。
Oh, my dear! And the dreadful bridesmaid's gowns.
天啊!还有伴娘的礼服。  
Let me tell you what an odyssey that has been.
那更是花功夫。  
Rose decided she wanted lavender.
萝丝指定薰衣草色。  
She knows I detest the color, so she did it only to spite me.
但我就怕那颜色,怎么不来找我? 
lf only you'd come to me sooner.
她是故意要气我的。  
Ruth saw some of my designs in "La Mode Illustree."
萝丝在杂志上看到。
They were for Trousseau of the Duchess of Malborough's youngest daughter.
我设计的全套婚礼礼服。  
They were quite charming, but I think you'll agree, my dear, that together
你们会同意, 
we've created something ofa phoenix from the ashes.
简直是“麻雀变凤凰”。 

妙语佳句
1.trapped
adj. 捕获的;陷入困境的;收集的;受到限制的
vt. 诱捕(trap的过去分词)
The plan boomeranged when they were trapped instead of their victim.
当他们而不是受害者陷于困境时这项计划伤及了原谋划者。
2.break free
打破;冲破藩篱;推翻
To give up one's habits, to break free of the arcs, is to trade in one's expertise.
为了放弃一个人的习惯,打破弧形运动轨迹的自由存在,就是换取一个人新的专长。
3.burn out
烧坏;烧尽;不再热衷
If you build a fire, then merely sit and watch it, it will burn out.
如果你生了一堆火,那么只需要坐在那里看着,它会自己燃烧。
4.up to
一直到;相当于;忙于…,在做…;由…决定的
The preceding tutorials have explored the IT management value chain from the managed elements all the way up to the management applications.
本系列之前的教程已经对从托管元素一直到管理应用程序的 IT 管理价值链进行了讨论。
考考你
翻译
1.但迟早我爱的那一把火总会熄灭的。
2.我们简直是“麻雀变凤凰”。
上期答案
1.But under that you're the most amazingly astounding wonderful girl that I've ever known.
2.I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right.

分享到
重点单词
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过
  • spiten. 恶意,怨恨 vt. 刁难,伤害
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • astoundingadj. 令人惊骇的 动词astound的现在分词形式
  • disastern. 灾难
  • expertisen. 专家的意见,专门技术
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲