(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
Hello, is there anyone here?
喂?有人在吗?
Hello? ls there anybody down here?
这里有人吗?
We need help! Hello!
我们需要帮忙,喂?
Damn it.
妈的!
Can anybody hear me? Please, hello! Hello!
有人听得见吗?喂?
Oh, thank God. Wait, please, I need your help.
谢天谢地!我需要帮忙。
There's a man back here and...Wait!
有个人在里面,等一下!
Hello? Hello? Ah, miss,you shouldn't be here now.
喂?女士,你不应该在这。
Please, I need your help. This way, quickly.
这里危险,我带你上去。
There is a man down here and he is trapped. Please.
这里有个人被困住了。
There's no need to panic. No, I'm not panicking.
这边,别慌。
Let go of me, listen!
放开,听我说!
You're going the wrong way!
我没慌,走错方向了。
To hell with you. Oh!
管你的!
Oh, my God...
我的天!
Jack! Rose!
杰克,萝丝。
Will this work? I guess we'll find out.
这个行不行?
Come on.
我们只有试试看了。
妙语佳句
1.be trapped
陷入困境;被困在;被困住
So long as China remains a dictatorship, it will be trapped in a world of mass production and routine assembly, they say.
他们说,只要中国仍然是一个专政国家,它就会在一个充满大规模生产和日常装配的世界里陷入困境。
2.panic
n. 恐慌,惊慌;大恐慌
adj. 恐慌的;没有理由的
vt. 使恐慌
vi. 十分惊慌
They ascribed courage to me for something I did out of sheer panic.
由于我纯粹因惊慌而做的事,他们认为我很有勇气。
3.To hell with sb
去某人的,管你
4.find out
v. 找出,查明;发现,揭发
They need to interview some people and find out if they like their jobs.
他们需要接见一些人并且查明是否他们喜欢他们的工作。
考考你
翻译
1.女士,你不应该在这。
2.这里有个人被困住了。
上期答案
1.You're going to have to find a spare key.
2.How did you find out I didn't do it?