影视讲解《泰坦尼克号》第65期:救命大楼梯间
日期:2013-01-27 22:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


For God's sake, man, there are women and children down here!
看在老天爷的份上,里头有女人跟小孩。  
Let us up so we can have a chance!
让我们上去逃生。  
Get back! Jack! Tommy! Can we get out? It's hopeless that way!
出得去吗?这里出不去。 
What ever we do, we've got to do it fast.
要快想办法。  
Jack! Fabrizio!The boats are all gone. The whole place is flooding.
救生艇都要下水了,整个地方都浸水了。  
There is niente this way. All right.
我们得赶快逃,这里不行。  
Let's go this way, all right? Come on.
走这边。  
I make my own luck. So do I.
我都是靠自己,我也是。
Come on! No, come on. Let's go this way.
快,不,走这边。  
This way. Just go back
这边,回去。  
to the main stairwell and everything will be sorted out there.
到大楼梯间,问题就解决了。
Hell, it will.
会的。
It will all get sorted out back there. Go back to the main stairwell. Open the gate.
问题在那里解决,回到大楼梯间,开门。
Go back down the main stair.
回到大楼梯间。 
Open the gate right now! Go back down the main stair...
快开门!到大楼梯间!  
Like I told you.
我说了,到大楼梯间。

妙语佳句
1.get out
离开,出去;泄露;出版
We must not let news about this secret invention get out.
我们决不能让这项秘密发明的消息泄露出去。
2.stairwell
n. 楼梯井;楼梯间
Inside, I imagined a stairwell with plaster moldings, mirrors, and an oriental runner held down with highly polished brass rods.
我设想里面有石膏模型的楼梯井,镜子,一个东方运动员手握着高度抛光的黄铜棒。
3.sort out
挑选出;清理;把……分门别类
Then look up call numbers other periodicals and sort out those for each branch library.
然后找出其它期刊的编目号码,将之分类,找出其在图书馆分馆的位置。
4.hopeless
adj. 绝望的;不可救药的
I'm hopeless at this myself, but I expect we'll all get better at this in the future.
我自己在这方面是不可救药了,但我希望未来我们都能在这方面做得更好。
考考你
翻译
1.整个地方都浸水了。   
2.回到大楼梯间,问题就解决了。  
上期答案
1.Why are the boats being launched half full?
2.You can't keep us locked in here like animals.

分享到
重点单词
  • polishedadj. 擦亮的;优美的;圆滑的 v. 擦亮(polis
  • inventionn. 发明,发明物,虚构,虚构物
  • plastern. 石膏,灰泥,膏药 v. 涂以灰泥,敷以膏药,使 .
  • runnern. 赛跑的人,跑步者
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔