影视讲解《泰坦尼克号》第54期:一切结束前的谈话
日期:2012-12-30 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Care for a drink, sir?
要不要来杯酒?
Please putyour lifebelts on. Hey, sonny, what's doing?
怎么回事?  
You got us all trussed up here and now we're cooling our heels.
叫我们穿这个在这里耗。  
Sorry, ma'am. Let me go and find out.
对不起,我去问题一下。  
I don't think anybody knows what the hell's going on around here.
没人知道怎么回事。  
It's the goddamned English doing everything by the book.
英国佬就是这样。  
There's no need for language, Mr. Hockley.
不必骂人,贺克利先生。
I'd like a cup of tea when I return.
等会儿我要喝茶。  
Go back and turn the heaters on in our rooms.
回去把暖炉开上。  
Yes, ma'am.Mr. Andrews.
安德鲁斯先生,你的眼神也是这么的告诉我。  
I saw the iceberg and I see it in your eyes.
我看见冰山了。  
Please tell me the truth.
请跟我说实话。  
The ship will sink.
船要沉了。 
You're certain. Yes, in an hour or so....
你确定吗?  
all this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.
这一切就会沉到大西洋底。
What? Please, tell only who you must?
什么?请只跟亲近的人说。  
I don't want to be responsible for a panic
我不想让大家惊慌。  
and get to a boat quickly, don't wait.
快上救生艇,别再等了。  
You remember what I told you about the boats?
记得我们谈过救生艇的事吗?  
Yes.
记得。  
I understand.
我明白。

妙语佳句
1.truss up
捆绑
Go to look. Now people frightens them hold in the palm raw walk, use reinforcing bar wire truss up.
去看看吧。现在人们怕他们托生走了,用钢筋铁丝捆绑着。
2.heater
n. 加热器;加热工
Then open the "hot out" valve at the electric water heater and turn the breaker on.
然后我们关闭热水器的电力加热器的开关并将断路器打开。
3.at the bottom of
在…的底部,在底端
They remain at the bottom of my closet, a shrine to her memory.
它们躺在衣柜的底层,那个属于她的,属于回忆的神圣角落。
4.responsible
adj. 负责的,可靠的;有责任的
Yet when I think of the sums earned by those responsible for dumping this mess on to the UK taxpayer, even my blood boils.
然而当我想到负责人为了倾销这个烂摊子给英国纳税人而攫取的款项,即使是我的血液也沸腾了。
考考你
翻译
1.我认为没人知道怎么回事。   
2.这一切就会沉到大西洋底。 
上期答案
1.Tell whoever responds that we're going down by the head.
2.Get down here and help with these lines.

分享到
重点单词
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • shrinen. 圣地,神龛,庙 v. 将 ... 置于神龛内,把
  • valven. 瓣膜,阀门,电子管,真空管