影视讲解《泰坦尼克号》第24期:等她的爱人回来
日期:2012-10-22 10:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

You liked this woman.
你一定很喜欢这女人。  
You used her several times.
好几幅都是在画她。  
Well, she had beautiful hands, you see?
她的手很美,你看。  
I think you must have had a love affair with her.
我想你爱她。  
No, no, no, no, no. Just with her hands.
不..只是爱她的手。  
She was a one-legged prostitute.
她是个妓女,只有一条腿。  
See?
你看? 
Oh! Ah, she had a good sense of humor, though.
她很有幽默感。  
Oh, and this lady...
这位小姐。  
she used to sit at this bar every night.
每晚总是坐在酒吧里。  
wearing every piece of jewelry she owned.
身上穿带着她所有的首饰。  
just waiting for her long-lost love.
等她的爱人回来。  
Called her Madame Bijou.
我们都叫她“珠宝夫人”。  
See how her clothes are all moth-eaten?
她的衣服都破了。  
Well, you have a gift, Jack.
你很有天份,杰克。  
You do. You see people.
你真的有,你会观察人。  
I see you.
我会观察你。  
And?
我怎么样?  
You wouldn't have jumped.
你不会寻短的。

妙语佳句
1.affair
事情;事务;私事;(尤指关系不长久的)风流韵事
When others interfere in the affair, it always makes troubles.
别人一卷入这一事件,棘手的事情就来了。
2.prostitute
vt. 使沦为妓女
adj. 卖淫的;堕落的
n. 妓女
The spy was caught by a policewoman who posed as a prostitute.
间谍被一个假扮妓女的女警察抓住了。
3.sense of humor
幽默感,幽默
You don't know what she might be like - if she has any sense of humor at all. I was so pleased to find that she is incredibly normal, and has a wonderfully kind of dark, perverse sense of humor.
德普解释道:“你绝对想像不到她真是的摸样,尽管她的幽默细胞并不发达,但是我还是很开心的发现,原来她也是一个很真切的普通人,并且具有各种奇异的黑色幽默天赋。”
4.long-lost
遗失了很长时间的;失散多年的
Did we stumble upon a long-lost manuscript byMarx confessing that it was all a joke?
是因为我们确实偶然发现了一份长久遗失的手稿,在其中马克思坦诚一切不过是一个笑话吗?
5.moth-eaten
虫蛀的;过时的;破旧的
Amid the multitudes in sleek evening garb, the molting birds had the look of disheveled bounders or tipplers in moth-eaten raccoon coats.
在大量有光泽的晚礼服中,脱毛企鹅看起来就像穿着被虫蛀的浣熊皮外套的邋遢莽汉或者醉鬼。
考考你
翻译
1.每晚总是坐在酒吧里身上穿带着她所有的首饰。 
2.她是个妓女,只有一条腿。
上期答案
1.What is this stupid thing you're carrying around ?
2.Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.

分享到
重点单词
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • stumblen. 绊倒,失策 vi. 绊倒,失策,踌躇,无意中发现
  • manuscriptadj. 手抄的 n. 手稿,原稿
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.
  • interferevi. 妨碍,冲突,干涉
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类