影视讲解《泰坦尼克号》第16期:像在梦里一般
日期:2012-09-16 15:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

This is your private promenade deck, sir.
这里专供你们使用。  
Would you be requiring anything?
有别的吩咐吗? 
Hmm. Excuse me.
告退。  
This one? No. It had a lot of faces on it.
这一幅?不对,是好多张脸那幅。  
This is the one.
就是这幅。  
Would you like all of them out, miss?
全都拿出来吗?  
Yes, we need a little color in this room.
对,这房间需要些颜色。  
Put it in there, in the wardrobe.
放到衣橱里。  
God, not those finger paintings again. They certainly were a waste of money.
又要挂那些画?真是浪费钱。  
The difference between Cal's taste in art and mine is that I have some.
这是我们不同之处,我觉得很棒。  
They're fascinating, like being inside a dream or something.
像在梦里一般。 
There's truth, but no logic. What's the artist's name?
真实却不合逻辑,画家叫什么名字?  
Something Picasso. "Something Picasso."
毕加索什么的!毕加索什么的。  
He won't amount to a thing. He won't, trust me.
他混不出名堂的,我保证。
Put the Degas in the bedroom. At least they were cheap.
德加的画挂在卧室。还好很便宜。  
Ah, put it in the wardrobe.
放进衣柜。  
At Cherbourg, a woman came a board named Margaret Brown.
在瑟堡,有个妇人上船,名叫玛格丽·布朗。  
We all called her Molly.
我们都叫他莫莉。  
History would call her "the Unsinkable Molly Brown."
历史将称她为“不沉的莫莉·布朗”。  
Well, I wasn't about to wait all day for you, sonny.
别叫我等半天。  
Here, you think you can manage?
来,提得动吗?  
Her husband had struck gold some place out West.
可以,她丈夫在西部发现金矿。  
and she was what mother called "newmoney. "
她就是母亲所说“新钱”。  
By the next afternoon, we were steaming west from the coast of lreland.
第二天下午,我们从爱尔兰向西航行。  
with nothing out a head of us but ocean.
前面什么都没有,只是一片汪洋大海。

妙语佳句
1.promenade
vt. 散步,漫步;骑马
n. 散步;舞会;骑马
adj. 散步的
The swollen river Mosel and the flooded promenade are pictured at sunset on January 9, 2011 in Zell an der Mosel, Germany.
2011年2月9号在德国摩塞尔市日落之时,拍下了涨水的摩塞尔河和被淹没的长廊。
2.wardrobe
衣柜;行头;全部戏装
Then she opens the wardrobe and triumphantly pulls out her toy.
然后女儿打开衣橱,得意洋洋的把玩具拉出来。
3.finger painting
用手指画的画;手指画法
Sebastian's finger paintings were recycled as gift wrap for the homemade presents we gave my dad on his birthday.
赛巴斯蒂安的手指画被再循环利用,我爸爸过生日时,我们这些画纸当作包装自制礼品的包装纸。
4.fascinating
adj. 迷人的;吸引人的;使人神魂颠倒的
v. 使…着迷;使…陶醉(fascinate的ing形式)
But if you find a fascinating passage in a novel or a book of history, there is no standardised way to link to it, which means that the rest of the web cannot benefit from your discovery.
但假如你在一本小说或历史书籍上发现了精彩段落,你却没有任何规范化的方法可以链接到它上面,也就是说,网络上的其他人无法从你的发现中获益。
考考你
翻译
1.像在梦里一般。 
2.历史将称她为“不沉的莫莉·布朗”。
上期答案
1.I'm going to never forget you.
2.Who says you get the top bunk?

分享到
重点单词
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • fascinatingadj. 迷人的
  • wardroben. 衣柜,衣橱 n. 全部服装
  • logicn. 逻辑,逻辑学,条理性,推理